• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

nbc_bfa_atlantahawks_221207.jpg

“Don’t stress out over your stats. I’m told HBO Max plans to cancel this whole season anyway.”

“It’s the right thing to do,” Wilford Brimley leveled with viewers during the Quaker Oats TV ads, pointing his spoon through the screen after stirring a pat of butter into his oatmeal from the stoop of his country cottage. No, hold on, that might have been Country Time Lemonade. Or, Bartles & Jaymes? “And a tasty way to do it.”

I'll admit I never read the pre game write ups.  I just don't have time for that.  I'm too busy dissecting the box scores from @Spud2nique's daily NBA2K sim.    And I didn't read this one beyond the first paragraph, but just wanted to say that I chuckled quite a bit for different reasons.   For one, love the HBO Max reference, very timely.

Second, to this day one of my many mental "ques" is that whenever anyone says "its the right thing to do" I ALWAYS respond either out loud or in my head "even if its just a muffin" and always in a gruff voice similar to Brimley.    Every single time....since the mid 80s.    My wife even says it sometimes since she's heard me mutter it so many times since we met in 2007.  

• Like 2

Same old same old.

Trae Superstar Missing shots,  playing no defense and turning it over and we’re getting smoked early by a shitty team.

Fire Schlenk please.. He's demolished this franchise into eternal mediocrity.........................

And why did he give Dre that extension again?

Oh let me guess, we'll be ok when JC gets back... smh

Just build around Murray and AJ

Something has to change..

Edited by terrell

Someone come on here and defend this shit show Travis has put together please..................................

1 minute ago, Hawkmoor said:

"I'm coming"!

Screen_Shot_2019_10_19_at_3.04.57_PM.png

Our problem is deeper than the Coach imo...

The players dont fit and bad contracts to avg players will limit us for a while unless trades or made..

Shit is embarrassing..

Edited by terrell

I am usually a glass half full type of person...

But that was f***ing pathetic on both ends of the floor. Absolutely no passion, energy, nothing.They should be embarrassed by that performance. Orlando took them behind the shed, beat the hell out of them, and then went to their families houses and beat the hell out of them too for good measure.