• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, swanlee said:

Yea its time to fire some coaches. This is pretty ridiculous we have completely fallwn apart in the last 3 weeks even before injuries

Probably doesn't take much film for opposing coaches to see how simple our offense is and how easy it is to abuse it.  Our defense on the other hand is just embarrassing this game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JeffS17 said:

Probably doesn't take much film for opposing coaches to see how simple our offense is and how easy it is to abuse it.  Our defense on the other hand is just embarrassing this game.

Yes it is. They are playing like they couldn't care less.

I'm tired of seeing Okongwu looking absolutely lost on defensive rotations and committing fouls miles away from the basket!! The absolute worst draft pick since Shelden Williams!

What in the hell was Landry Fields thinking when he decided to trade Kevin?! We can't shoot a pebble into the ocean!

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Something is telling me that we're going to win this game though.  Magic playing too careless.

If we come back in this, I will run buck ass f***ing naked down my street, flip off the first dog I see, and then piss on the side of the grocery store down at the corner.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Something is telling me that we're going to win this game though.  Magic playing too careless.

I mean, even if we do...  50 points in a damn quarter?  That should be an automatic L.

Embarrassing..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alf said:

If we come back in this, I will run buck ass f***ing naked down my street, flip off the first dog I see, and then piss on the side of the grocery store down at the corner.

Make sure you capture it on camera and post it on Youtube, or it didn't happen.

Just blur out the inappropriate parts.

Trust your superstar folks.

Just calm down.

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Make sure you capture it on camera and post it on Youtube, or it didn't happen.

Just blur out the inappropriate parts.

What if I wanted to get noticed by an adult filmmaker and become the next Ron Jeremy?:sad:

• Haha 2