• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Resselers Ownership is worst than the Atlanta Spirit Group

JTB

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It made sense but Atlanta not going into the LT is address the bench is where a lot of fans are mad. Kevin trade just gives you a you see as Justin Holiday been a bum for us. It makes it easy to go at Travis, Tony, Landry, etc. 

it made sense to trade away the younger same talented Huerter and keep the injury prone older  Bogi ?

6 minutes ago, JTB said:

Who wished for ASG to comeback ??…that’s not what I said at all.

I stated that Resseler is no different than the ASG but I’m only speaking from a basketball perspective. If anything he’s only slightly better.

some have brought up racism and I’m not including all the racism that was later found on the ASG. I won’t speak on that topic because I have no clue what any owner in the nba feel regarding the other race but Ressler is to me is no different  or slightly better than the ASG when it comes to basketball.

That’s how I see it currently. If he proves to be different or as good as you all say great. Right now he’s on the same level as ASG for me. At some point you have to walk the walk.

Bro, it ain't no where close to them jackals. Just admit, this situation got you pissed, they failed expectation and you are mad about it. It happens bro. I don't see no reason to throw anyone under the bus. Nate, Tony, even Trae who probably had more to do with this than we want to admit. 

Just now, JTB said:

it made sense to trade away the younger same talented Huerter and keep the injury prone older  Bogi ?

It was trade value. Teams wanted an asset for Bogi. Kevin was worth an asset. 

My issue was timing. I said that so many times recently. 

• Like 1

I'm not going through everything but just wanted to respond to the OP:

I dont think Huerter would have been the sole difference maker for this team. But we can't prove that.

What Ressler said was that he wouldn't mind paying the luxury tax for a championship contender. After the season and postseason we had last year, which included watching Kev singlehandedly lose game 4 with some of the worst bush league, cracked under pressure turnovers while trying to inbound the basketball, Ressler showed via his actions that he did not consider this team as built to be contender.

We can say that we should have rolled the dice to find out, I am fine with that. But he didn't promise to spend money unless he thought it would be for a championship level team. 

I can almost guarantee that IF we had a successful playoff run in 2022, we would have held on to Kev. But, we looked like a broken squad, and Kev had 4 years to prove himself a difference maker, and when it mattered most for the Hawks, he could not do it again.

Kev is having a breakout season, but we are talking about a guy averaging 15.6 pts, 3.3 rebs, and 2.8 assists. He is getting a career high in shot attempts. He would not have those same touches in Atlanta.

Kev would have been competing to be our 4th wing. Not the starter he is in Sac. It looks bad because he is getting the opportunity and is making the most of it.

We should have kept Kev and moved him at the deadline if we were under performing like we did last year with Cam.

Everything else I am good with when it comes to management/ownership.

I have other questions regard coaching and locker room Trae.

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

ASG was racist AF. They win. Then again, this ownership group ain’t done yet.

ASG - F

W(res(s)ler’s 🤼‍♀️- NC (not complete)

I wasn’t really speaking to their racist acts…I was just saying they sure as hell didn’t lead us on as if they were going to actually do anything significant.

I feel Ressler has lead the fan base on by saying all the things we want to hear but not living up to it. He has time to show us that he truly cares about this franchise but right now he’s just talk. 

Which hurts more from a basketball perspective…a group ownership you know isn’t going to do shit but also isn’t leading you on or a solo owner saying big things publicly leading you on but isn’t doing shit ?

• Thanks 1

He may be making pennies but, on the roster, his salary is listed as $6.3.  I assumed that was Millions.  Could be $6,300.00.  My boo boo.  Back to the drawing board.  

🥲

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

All owners be meddling in though. All of them. There isn't one hands off owner. MJ might be the most hands off. 

Completely agree with this.  Jerry Buss didn't meddle?  Steinbrenner?  

Most of Ressler's actions have been good.  There's a little smoke right now, but I'm not on the as bad as ASG train.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Bro, it ain't no where close to them jackals. Just admit, this situation got you pissed, they failed expectation and you are mad about it. It happens bro. I don't see no reason to throw anyone under the bus. Nate, Tony, even Trae who probably had more to do with this than we want to admit. 

Oh I’m definitely pissed. I’m not trying to hide that.  I just don’t have as high of expectations for Tony anymore. I think the dude just out there talking and saying what we want to hear to keep our fans inspired for nothing. It’s just like the box office Trae young thing. It’s all about money and business over the actual team (that’s not to say I’m pissed about the Trae - Luka trade ) ….I understand it’s all business cause it’s his investment but fans like myself who try to go to these games when possible to see a good team on the floor is fed up. Maybe my opinion will change but right now those are just my personal feelings. Im not trying to appear as a negative poster. 

I think Tony has a lot to prove.

It was trade value. Teams wanted an asset for Bogi. Kevin was worth an asset. 

My issue was timing. I said that so many times recently. 

I think it’s crazy that we traded the one healthy quality wing we’ve had these last 3-4 seasons and then give Tony a pass. It is what it is. we need a whole new set of wings. I agree with your takes on Hunter as a big wing but honestly if he keeps getting injured he really is worthless.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

All owners be meddling in though. All of them. There isn't one hands off owner. MJ might be the most hands off. 

Well Supes...there's meddling and then there's MEDDLING meddling.  We all know the difference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

He may be making pennies but, on the roster, his salary is listed as $6.3.  I assumed that was Millions.  Could be $6,300.00.  My boo boo.  Back to the drawing board.  

🥲

It's listed incorrectly. Culver is on a 2way contract worth  only 500k.