• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline 2023: February 9th.

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, Watchman said:

"After much careful consideration, we have decided not to make any moves at the trade deadline.  We know our fans will continue to enjoy the extraordinary play and effort of our team.  Go Hawks."

"See uh uh ... we had these huge deals all ready and ... uh.. uh ... the dog ate my homework, ma."

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, Watchman said:

"After much careful consideration, we have decided not to make any moves at the trade deadline. We will be turning our focus to the Buy out market to shore up our bench.  We know our fans will continue to enjoy the extraordinary play and effort of our team.  Go Hawks."

Fixed. :blanky:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Hawks FO right about now...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478tfn5i9amavy0ttee2

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478tfn5i9amavy0ttee2

Dayum Lamdry, you ain't a player no more.  Can't be sleeping in until the afternoon!

Nick! Wake up, Nicholas, the bus is here!

Aw, can't you just pay them to give me an A.  Like the last time?

Ok, Nicky.  Get some rest. 

• Haha 3

"the NBA trade deadline didn't end without controversy.  Reports state that new defacto GM of the Atlanta Hawks, Trae Young, attempted to trade forward John Collins straight up to the Rockets for cash.  During a conference call, Collins, his agent and Adam Silver had the deal nixed, sighting damage to Collins perceived value after the deal.  Young reportedly asked the commissioner if he could just send Collins to Atlanta's G league affiliate instead.  Stay tuned."

Woj-NBA-suspended.jpg

• Haha 1

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I dunno about JC, but I think Bogi and Lauren Jbara gotta thang goin' on.  I bet he's relieved not to be movin' on.

No they don't!!  You shut your mouth.   I mean I don't like her or anything but just saying i don't think she likes him.  I think she probably would go for an older dude who spends a lot of time on message boards and suchnot. 

• Haha 4