• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline 2023: February 9th.

JayBirdHawk

Always the bridesmaid..never the bride? Does that apply to every trade deadline with regards to the Hawk's?  Every team wants to minimize every trade with Atlanta.  If a package is not right...just stand pat.  IMHO, this team has shown life but not enough to go deep into the playoffs.  The names thrown around range from Meh...to..eh.  

I want a Bogi trade to free up more AJ...money...but I want a contributor too.  24 or less hours can't come soon enough.

• Like 1

Usually no landscape changing deals at the trade deadline.  I don't see us as always a bridesmaid, though.  Last year we unloaded Cam for a 1st rounder, and an epic meltdown went down.  We landed Capela a few years back.  This summer we got DJM, and a couple summers ago Bogi and Gallo.  

Remembering the days of getting Speedy Claxton, and then looking for treasures out of the bargain bin like Millsap and Korver.  I feel like we've been landing some big fish on the trade and FA market past few years.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Two years ago, Travis made that deal for a native Georgian that had some significant implications come playoff time especially.

Wonder if there's any other native Georgians that could be had, with similar results.

• Premium Member
9 hours ago, sturt said:

I "gave up a preferred conclusion" to both her and to the one her responses support practically every time there's an opinion on her part conveyed following his...

Maaan..........You have got the biggest bee in your bonnet about this, OMG

lol.gif&ehk=z1TDRsq8m03iHhiQXAJtCpRlO8A7

Now that I know....let the fun begin:

giphy.gif

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I have gotten my hopes set on getting Crowder...

And 

Alek Burke. 

We need some shooters who can play defense.   I figure that every moment that Phoenix sits and wait, they get desperate... They have to get something for Crowder.   Here's my pitch...

image.png

image.png