• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline 2023: February 9th.

JayBirdHawk

1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

No they don't!!  You shut your mouth.   I mean I don't like her or anything but just saying i don't think she likes him.  I think she probably would go for an older dude who spends a lot of time on message boards and suchnot. 

Ok Mac it's a race for 'lil Lauren. 

I mean I don't think she's cute or anything.... I just like... her.

Nick -- Don't trade Lauren!!!!!

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I dunno about JC, but I think Bogi and Lauren Jbara gotta thang goin' on.  I bet he's relieved not to be movin' on.

I do recall they did that segment on that famous shrimp cocktail or something at a restaurant during a road trip.  Looked mighty cozy.  Mighty.  Sorry @macdaddy

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

I do recall they did that segment on that famous shrimp cocktail or something at a restaurant during a road trip.  Looked mighty cozy.  Mighty.  Sorry @macdaddy

Yeah that's why I thought @Diesel made that "I'm Mad at Bogi" thread. But it turned out to be something totally irrelevant.. I don't even remember. 

It should have been about jealousy D. We never get to go on dates with Lauren and wear cute sweaters together. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Management - make it a requirement that Bogi and Lauren must remain at least 18" apart at all times.  Otherwise countless male Hawks fans will be heartbroken.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Watchman said:

Management - make it a requirement that Bogi and Lauren must remain at least 18" apart at all times.  Otherwise countless male Hawks fans will be heartbroken.

Haha, we're yall mad when that last one went on to marry Sam Dekker's questionable a**?

:Olivia: You better stop talking bout my man. 

• Haha 2