• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trade Deadline 2023: February 9th.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Brian Geltzeiler, who's an absolute Trae hater, says keeping Collins is an indication they expect to ship Trae out.

Smh, how do these guys get on air as eGGsperTs? 

My daily @shakes radio update/nugget,haha

yea he's the worst.  Went off on Trae before and during Trae's coming out party vs the Knicks in the playoffs.

Just now, shakes said:

yea he's the worst.  Went off on Trae before and during Trae's coming out party vs the Knicks in the playoffs.

For context, he's a guy who would have Thibs' baby if given the chance.  So his undying support for NYK is par for his course.  He was vocal in saying Trae would be killed in the playoffs.  He's been on the defensive since then.  It's borderline ... no, not borderline .. its flatout unprofessional.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

For context, he's a guy who would have Thibs' baby if given the chance.  So his undying support for NYK is par for his course.  He was vocal in saying Trae would be killed in the playoffs.  He's been on the defensive since then.  It's borderline ... no, not borderline .. its flatout unprofessional.

Sports media as a whole is really at its lowest point since I've been watching sports. Everyone is so opinionated and unprofessional to the point that it's unwatchable. I miss David Aldridge.

• Like 4