• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, NekiEcko said:

I know on the website that we hated that they had a Two of the late first rounds + a player for Collins + 15 for the Pacers.  I dont think that the Pacers does it but it is a very good deal and we can use both of the first-round picks or use one of them and trade the other for another asset down the road.

Hawks should not include #15. The picks are 26 and 29.

More likely some combination of Duarte, Theis Smith, McConnell, and 26 or 29..

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JTB said:

Almost any trade that gets you back a 1st rd pick is going to be hard to argue. I don’t care how much anyone likes JC. If the pacers are willing to do it we should get it done before they change their minds.

image.thumb.jpeg.aa5f9eb29a140cb234946189a0300380.jpeg

If Hawks are trading JC, I'm assuming part of that is to get under the Luxury Tax which means they'd be more interested in taking back only half of JC's salary. Indy can take back more salary than they need to send out since they are way under the salary cap.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Something to watch for

The Cold War between Philadelphia and Portland. Both want what the other has. Portland wants Embiid, Philadelphia wants Lillard. Portland believes they have a deal to get Embiid, Philadelphia believes they have a deal to get Lillard in July. 

Watch these two as they both believe they have deals the other will find appealing, even if it's a three-way deal. 

I keep telling ya'll, this offseason will be crazy. 

Sixers only appealing asset to get Dame is Maxey since their picks thru 2028 are all going to other teams. Their 1st and only pick they have available is in 2030.

PTL has young players and picks for Embiid.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Can we get Sengun for Capela?  

I think Houston will ask for more.

On 5/14/2023 at 11:58 AM, JayBirdHawk said:

If the Harden back to Houston is a thing:

CC ($21)  for Garuba ($2.5) and #20.

Wonder if we can also get Tate ($6.5) or Martin Jr ($1.9). (Will require releasing some combination of Bruno, Vit, Mathues to stay under the tax).

Then if needed combine #15 and #20 to move up in draft. How far can we move up, and/or is it worth it to move up or just pick at #15 and #20?

Posted this earlier.^

Mavs trying to give up #10 and JAVAAAAAAAALLLLLLEEEEE MCGEEEEEEEEEEEE (why do I feel the need to yell that like Shaq :er:)and Davis “I only excel with pop and the spurs” Bertans to upgrade.

Mavericks Rumors: McGee, Bertāns Likely Paired with No. 10 Draft Pick in Trade Offers

Edited by Spud2nique

Who needs more? Would you do this?

Hawks In: Mikal Bridges / #21

Rockets In: Dejounte Murray / Clint Capela

Nets In: Kevin Porter Jr. / #15 / 2024 & 2026 BKN FRP / 2025 BKN FRP Swap Back

Trae / Mikal / Hunter / JC / OO 

DJ / Green / #4 or FA? / Bari / Sengun or CC

Dinwiddie / KPJ / Cam / DSJ / Claxton (all aboard the tank with their FRPs back ... although I think this team is sneaky competitive).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

TJ McConnel, Duarte and one of their front court guys plus a first is what I was told is the Pacers offer for Collins. I didn't get what the front court guy name is because this was a rushed conversation.

I would be happy with this trade….

I hope the front court guy is Nwora. Very good shooter . Been following him since bucks drafted him. I don’t know anything about Duarte but since he has a team Option I would assume that the hawks could decline his team option to save more against the cap if they choose to.

image.thumb.png.1b56ceeca8a880bee87a3e4612471290.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

TJ McConnel, Duarte and one of their front court guys plus a first is what I was told is the Pacers offer for Collins. I didn't get what the front court guy name is because this was a rushed conversation.

You take that offer before he finishes his sentence. That sounds too good to be true to be quite honest. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You take that offer before he finishes his sentence. That sounds too good to be true to be quite honest. 

It's the best we'll get for Collins 100%. So unless we feel like Collins will bounce back then yea we have to take it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GameTime said:

TJ McConnel, Duarte, Jalen Smith and a 1st? Hurry and get it done Landy.

🤔 it’s a good package, that’s actually a lot for JC when you think about it. Ya, I would do this, even though I can see JC working really well with Hali. No matter what happens, JC’s game will most likely flourish elsewhere.

Nets beat addressed the speculations of Mikal seriously being considered for a trade to Portland for 3 with a direct, no. 

So while it's not official, that ends what could be Brooklyn getting Scoot Henderson or Amen Thompson. 

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Nets beat addressed the speculations of Mikal seriously being considered for a trade to Portland for 3 with a direct, no. 

So while it's not official, that ends what could be Brooklyn getting Scoot Henderson or Amen Thompson. 

Love you supes but can please tell me why mikal bridges is so overrated by most pundits!

this guy is not that good man!

10 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

Love you supes but can please tell me why mikal bridges is so overrated by most pundits!

this guy is not that good man!

I think he is tremendous. I am the wrong person to ask. There is a reason why more Suns fans hated the Durant trade than liked it. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think he is tremendous. I am the wrong person to ask. There is a reason why more Suns fans hated the Durant trade than liked it. 

I’m not saying he’s a scrub but he’s definitely not as good as people are making him out to be!

hes not even as good as the jamaal Murray’s or the Jalen Brunson’s of the world who both have proven they can be 1b’s or in Brunson’s case the number 1 option on a top playoff team!

Mikal bridges isn’t even on there level but yet teams are willing to trade all their assets for him?!

Again he’s not a scrub, he’s a legit borderline all-star talent but the way people talk him up is like he’s kawhi or something.

I think Deandre is just as good if not better than mikal!

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

I’m not saying he’s a scrub but he’s definitely not as good as people are making him out to be!

hes not even as good as the jamaal Murray’s or the Jalen Brunson’s of the world who both have proven they can be 1b’s or in Brunson’s case the number 1 option on a top playoff team!

Mikal bridges isn’t even on there level but yet teams are willing to trade all their assets for him?!

Again he’s not a scrub, he’s a legit borderline all-star talent but the way people talk him up is like he’s kawhi or something.

I think Deandre is just as good if not better than mikal!

It's because people assume he's younger than he actually is.  If he's 22-23, I'm on board with the hype.  But he's not.  He's 26-27.

• Like 1