• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Spurs at Hawks

lethalweapon3

@NBASupes - Once again, you have a situation in which the starting 5 was overall good in the 1st half, but the bench was terrible.

If that same starting unit cannot get it done in the close of games in the 4th quarter, it's up to the coach to tweak the lineup so that a good closing lineup can be put on the floor.  Just because they're starters, doesn't mean they should automatically close the game.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, terrell said:

So you dont think he would be gone if he was on a friendlier deal? Ok agree to disagree..

I think plenty of worse deals get moved.  Allegedly he was moved 3 days ago, then Durant happened.

Just because teams won't meet our demand doesn't mean his deal is immovable or "bad".  Jmho. 

• Like 1

Trae 12 points and 10 assists on 8 shots ------ 17:06 minutes

Murray 4 points on 1 assist on 10 shots ------------ 18:25 minutes

Can someone tell me why Nate insists on playing Murray so many min every night? Even more than Trae?

Just now, terrell said:

Trae 12 points and 10 assists on 8 shots ------ 17:06 minutes

Murray 4 points on 1 assist on 10 shots ------------ 18:25 minutes

Can someone tell me why Nate insists on playing Murray so many min every night? Even more than Trae?

Because he loves Murray like I love Murray but sometimes he just don't got it going and the offense is always rough when he runs it although the ball moves a lot more. 

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Because he loves Murray like I love Murray but sometimes he just don't got it going and the offense is always rough when he runs it although the ball moves a lot more. 

Or does he hate Trae? Weird not playing your star player the most min... Especially when Murray playing like shit.

Edited by terrell