• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat (1 of 2)

lethalweapon3

After re-watching the game, I atually liked what I saw from a few guys tonight, mainly Jalen and Bey, but I can’t really be encouraged in this matchup until Trae has a good game against them. 

I think they can hold down the PF spot for the rest of the year(along with a few min from Dre and OO)

JC needs to go ahead and have finger surgery o something.. Before he ruins what trade value he has left if any...

Onto Monday. Would’ve liked to have both of these Heat games, but the result is what it is. 

Edited by terrell

7 minutes ago, Sothron said:

For anyone thinking Trae would eventually get Quin fired...that's not going to happen. They either work together well or Trae would be traded. I am praying they work together well. 

Yep. Quin isnt going anywhere anytime soon.... 

• Like 2

Hawks were never going to EFC this year folks. No need to get all bent. This team is in shambles right now. The rest of this season is preseason and learning what you have and what needs to go and come in. Who is my #1 and #2? I would think this is Quinn's thoughts. This team is not ECF bound 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Diesel said:

Oh... You that guy??

Trade Proposals after every loss....  Noted.

Uhhhh uhhhhh let’s trade Trae for a bag of peanuts …. Uhhhh uhhhh let’s get KAT he will solve all our problems… uhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhh I don’t know Jack squat so I just keep posting trade proposals uhhhhhh uhhhhhhhh ….

Ya no, take that bs to the trade section!

7 hours ago, AUhawksfan said:

let’s give this guy some time. 

This. This day and age we want instant gratification no doubt…

No Segway here but any more thought on more PT as a poster for you. 

You got the good stuff and I need it real bad.

@kg01 you still the horse though you providing minutes on the court like you Fichael Minley under Don Nelson. Leggo!!!

He already has the guys playing harder, give him some time and I bet he’ll have them in the right place to succeed and them trusting each other and making the right play.

Yup.

• Like 2

Maybe this is the rare time he just needs a 10 pt, 15 assist game to get us a W. Miami is forcing him out of a shot and he isn’t taking the cue and instead is forcing bad shots.

This. He’s gotta understand Spo makes game plans to attack Trae specifically and bait him into one on ones will less touted opponents to get in his head.

Basically let’s get a huge no talented big scrub and put him on Bam. Let’s see if Bam goes to work…. Next time! :huh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Hope Jalen and OO17 get a lot of minutes together over the last 20 games. Might as well see what we have there and how well that duo can work. 

Glen Willis is straight drool ing 🤤 over Spo. Get a room chunky! 

• Haha 1

Tough game. Basketball is a very habitual and repetitive type of game and we reverted to old habits a bit.

One thing has changed though: 

The fight.

We keep bringing it and don’t back down so if nothing else, Q got the team playing hard or hardER for sure.

Like @AUhawksfan mentioned, give Q some time man this dude is just observing and studying us as a team. He has weapons, he is going to learn how to use them and use them well, believe that.

It’s a process. Nonetheless, tough loss last night but it was a back to back home to road scenario so it’s not easy for any team to usually pull both games in those scenarios.

Q will attack Spo differently on Monday. 

Go Hawks!

9 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

I'm happy we got Quinn but I was trying to tell ya'll. Hawks main issue was not a head coaching issue. Talent is not there Trae is having a bad season. 

Nope. Quin needs more time is all. We got the talent, we are fine it was just a loss.

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This. This day and age we want instant gratification no doubt…

No Segway here but any more thought on more PT as a poster for you. 

Ha!  Hopefully. Kids are getting older and requiring a little less time - and wanting less time for that matter. That’s the big one, but some other work and personal stressors should ease up here soon. 

I’m predicting I’ll be a starter again next year. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Basically let’s get a huge no talented big scrub and put him on Bam. Let’s see if Bam goes to work…. Next time! :huh:

He does have some talent but Hawks do already have a big, tough player on the bench who never gets to play.  Are you suggesting that we let Brubo Fernando play a minute or two against Bam?  

Sometimes, doing something different works.  This might be an idea who's time has come!

😉

• Like 2