• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

7 minutes ago, terrell said:

How many you think he should take shooting such a low %?

6 is plenty imo unless hes absoluetly on fire.. lol

This is what the league is these days.

image.png.801d1d2528600d2df5478ef31a57e429.png

image.png.16c3d018bc46613879dcb46ea5a71e56.png

This is a volume shooting 3 point league these days.  If you're open from 3, and you can make it on occasion, you probably need to take that shot.

Keep in mind that Trae started the year horribly from 3, but has been shooting 37%+ from 3 since about mid-December.  So he falls right in line with most of these guys on the list.

We don't need the forced 3s from Trae.  But any shot where he can catch and shoot, or shoot the 3 with good rhythm, he should take the shot.  Even those long 30 footers that people hate.

That doesn't mean to stop attacking. It just means to be more aggressive with your shot selection.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought he was gonna throw it down nice steal or oop it to Saddiq. I love Bey, man that dude fights… always no matter the score.

Bey has 11 rebounds, 5 of them offensive boards!

5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

P.S.  Sorry if I missed an earlier post, but RIP to Willis Reed.  I very much remember watching the game in 1970 when he came out of the tunnel in the 7th game to inspire the Knicks first champion.  He was a helluva' player to be sure.  

My Bucks mentor told me to watch 30/30 Eden of Garden 2 weeks ago, I did and today Willis’s news came out. Maaaan. 

I’ll admit I didn’t know THAT 70 season’s history or 73, amazing. Rip 🪦 to the man Willis Reed. Legend.

• Like 2

Dre still stuck on 12 points? He started out on fire and disappeared... I was expecting at least 20 points.. Man

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae is definitely conscious about that 30 point - 10 assist mark, based off of those last 2 shots.

Stat chasing.. lol

He got his 30/10

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My boy Brunoooooooo.

And Trae misses 2 FTs . . smh

Trae shouldn’t be in this game, but since he is, he shouldn’t be shooting. That’s the kind of stuff that gets him labeled as selfish. smh