• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Pistons at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

No change as of 12:30 PM on the Boo-Boo Report. Dejounte (non-COVID illness) takes Trae's spot as the pre-game Questionable with JJ still out. Hampton and Livers remain up-in-the-air for the Pistons.

Oooh one more thang. Is my Squawk Fantasy Hoops team on Yahoo! supposed to be some kind of postseason inspiration for the actual Hawks? How is my club sitting there at 108-108-4, moonwalking into the playoffs, and now in the semifinals? For Shame, Squawk GMs! For Shame! Please put me out of my mediocre misery, cap!

~lw3

• Haha 4

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, djjob23 said:

Refs assigned for tonight's Hawks vs Pistons game and their career team records (with % rank vs other teams and % rank vs other 76 refs for same team) when reffing for either team:

Crew Chief: Bill Kennedy #55 - DET 50-53 (16th | 21st), ATL 40-53 (25th | 56th)
Ref: Karl Lane #77 - DET 19-29 (25th | 46th), ATL 23-21 (12th | 24th)
Umpire: Matt Boland #18 - DET 35-32 (12th | 10th), ATL 30-37 (25th | 52nd)

Based on the refs assigned, DET definitely has a chance to win tonight. However, since we just came off a bad loss, I personally have the Hawks at a 78% chance to win tonight! 

GO HAWKS!!!

Reinforces my opinion of Bill Kennedy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Shoot, I’ve got even less to say now!

:sad: F that I like the way you talk mayne! -Antonio Montana

knickknack

Patty whack give a 🐶 a 🦴..

Do not let these Hawks know that Detroit last won a contest away from Little Caesars Arena roughly two months (and nine road games) ago. Even the Warriors are impressed.

:laugh1: If the Pistons win I’m changing my name to @kg01 . There the gauntlet has been thrown! 

cervical whiplash,

I have a lil of this I can’t move my neck and it’s not due to eatin.. I digress.

versus Detroit’s Human Wemby Insurance.

:sarcastic:They ain’t gettin him I think it’s a 3 team race between the rockets the spurs and the Magic.

I’m at a Loss-Win-Loss for words!

18 times we’ve been at .500, after today..19! 

Thanks @lethalweapon3 you da man whether you say a little or a lot. 😉 

Vegas got Hawks -13.5

2k got Hawks by 27

GO HAWKS!!!!

29ACA612-2F4A-4A5B-8118-24A185BBF1DC.jpeg

DEAB894B-15A5-4DB2-8FE5-58723BE5570C.jpeg

7C2FAFFB-2C8E-4EB8-8BA7-0269CB9D2FE3.jpeg

B3AD1B20-7E74-45F4-9C69-62549A2F9410.jpeg

23E0160D-EE7D-4236-88A3-9BC5AA9C0B0C.jpeg

B24A75B0-32FA-4356-8773-418ED98BE342.jpeg

Look at that Trae contest!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Oooh one more thang. Is my Squawk Fantasy Hoops team on Yahoo! supposed to be some kind of postseason inspiration for the actual Hawks? How is my club sitting there at 108-108-4, moonwalking into the playoffs, and now in the semifinals? For Shame, Squawk GMs! For Shame! Please put me out of my mediocre misery, cap!

I been rootin for you like you Fairleigh Dickinson sun 🌞:boogiedown:

I hope the Hawks will follow suite and take it back to the ECF and beyond! I don’t put it past us. 

Ps I like cap 🧢 too :smile:

• Haha 2

• Moderators

Dejounte looks like he'll be a no-go for this one (non-COVID illness). Somebody get him some Kleenex boxes and some Nyquil before tonight's trip up to Taureanopolis.

There'll be no calls of ONIONS! to accompany buckets by Isaiah Livers, who is downgraded to Out (sore hip), But there will be free breakfast for the Pistons in the morning, now that they can count R.J. Hampton in. He's been upgraded to Available (back spasms).

~lw3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, shakes said:

obviously they'll win tonight.  jsut look at the Hawks team record.

Im just glad I Finally get to watch a game where Murray isnt taking 18 shots to hit 15 points....

• Haha 2