• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

22 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's just @shakes using his super power.  A radioactive jerk spider bit him as a young adult and he's been spewing jerkish nonsense, at an all time level, ever since.

I still blame you for bucket 🪣 head. 

In this scenario @kg01 you would be the professor and @warcore would be the Skipper (I heard he hits hard, hard hitter).

image.gif.d32edc80b7f59217d2f2b083268a63df.gif

Just now, Spud2nique said:

In this scenario @kg01 you would be the professor and @warcore would be the Skipper (I heard he hits hard, hard hitter).

Check that not the professor the older dude? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Check that not the professor the older dude? 

I miss sitcoms.  I miss theme songs.  Now all tv is is stupid reality TV shows. That turn no-talent clowns into sTaRs..

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

That's just @shakes using his super power.  A radioactive jerk spider bit him as a young adult and he's been spewing jerkish nonsense, at an all time level, ever since.

(Insert "he's right you know" Morgan Freeman GIF)

• Haha 1

Summer 2022 Squawk darling Ayton seems to be in a bad headspace.

When is somebody gonna repost the squawks most freezing cold takes from 2022’s Ayton obsession.

Or maybe KAT is this years Ayton 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by theheroatl
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

I don’t trust DJ’s high placement: assignments nor production.  I always hated Cole Anthony but I did notice he made some great defensive strides as the season progressed, very impressive.  SGA desperately needs to meet his potential on that end; OKC can’t take the step most believe they will unless he does.

If you would post the wings please.  I saw them halfway through the season but not the full season rankings.  We haven’t had enough Hunter arguments here lol.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jeff Teague - who knew?  That boy is hilarious on these Podcasts. :laugh1:

(Caution: Language)

Moved to correct thread

I was thinking of starting a whole thread for Teague's stories.  They are all hilarious and there are tons of them.   Making me get the Teague shirt back out!

• Like 2

Teague’s stories are hilarious but they all include bits about him being afraid of the moment or blowing big shots/layups.

Just confirms that he was the most not clutch player for us. Meanwhile our next 2 PGs, Dennis and Trae both are overconfident dang near to a fault.

Teague easily was a better athlete than both but really was soft on the inside. 

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Teague’s stories are hilarious but they all include bits about him being afraid of the moment or blowing big shots/layups.

Just confirms that he was the most not clutch player for us. Meanwhile our next 2 PGs, Dennis and Trae both are overconfident dang near to a fault.

Teague easily was a better athlete than both but really was soft on the inside. 

I see it differently.  He just doesn't have the false bravado that so many guys have.  He knew his limitations and is honest about it.   Only difference between him and half the league is he doesn't claim to be better than he was. 

• Like 1