• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Seriously who is that dude? Why does he look so familiar. He’s not a Braves player is he? If he’s not then a bunch our guys look alik:batman:

I think this same picture was discussed in a Braves forum a while back.  Turns out the dude is Daniel Lockhart, who is/was a minor league journeyman, including a stop with the Braves farm system.  His dad is Keith Lockhart, who played for the Braves back in the 90's.  But yeah, I thought he looked familiar too, although I definitely didn't know who Daniel Lockhart was.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, warcore said:

I remember him. My brother loved him cuz he was really nice and autographed a ball for him. 

He was a really good hitter. Not sure about his numbers as it’s been a while but I swear every time he was at bay and I watched he got a hit. :laugh1: With me watching he prolly batted .400 :sarcastic:without.. .275 is my guess..career BA.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I miss Solo.

Yeah, what's crazy is I think guys like Solo and Haslem have a much bigger impact on team motivation than people think. Sending him away was the wrong move. Sign him to vet min and keep him in the locker room.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Return Cam Reddish to the Hawk's roster?  Yes, I'll vote for this.  He's not that old.  He has a small $$$ contract.  He still has some NBA skills.  He's famaliar with some Hawk players because he's been here before.  Quin needs a shot at fixing whatever is wrong with him.  Hawks have enough empty payroll now to take him on.

If the Hawks are making a deal with some other teams and he's in the mix, that would be very nice.

😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think coaches should have 2-3 challenges per half and they keep them as long as they are successful.  An unsuccessful challenge loses them all.  Otherwise, what's the point?  Isn't the goal to get it right? Currently, the goal must be get it right once and then the rest of the time they (the refs) can be wrong.  But if there's a bad call on your star player early in the game that you want to challenge, now you have no ability to challenge the bad calls that come later.  It's asinine.  

• Like 1