• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

"Guntubers" make a living off of that kind of content on Youtube all the time. I'm only aware of him waving a gun while reciting rap lyrics two times on social media. The second incident was one of his "friends" recording him after he was already in hot water for the first incident. Both incidents aren't exactly ideal or smart but aren't necessarily illegal either. Add in the other altercations with teenagers, retail workers, and NBA staff and I can fully understand why Silver felt the need to suspend him for over a quarter of the season. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying the "OMG he has a gun!" stuff was overblown. 

That's what I mean.  I don't think anyone was all "omg he has a gun".  They were like, "Dude that's not smart gun ownership, it's actually pretty stupid and careless." 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@benhillboy :sad: the party’s oooooooovvvvveeeeerrrrr. Your scrubbers about to be dismantled. 

MUA… MUA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

:laugh1: 

ps triple single about to become a free hooker.

Warriors anticipate Draymond Green will opt out of final year of contract

“The Warriors expect Draymond Green to opt out of the final year of his $26 million contract, I’m being told,” Spears stated. “But Joe Lacob, [Mike] Dunleavy, the Warriors are going to do everything in their power, if he does as expected, to bring him back.”

via ESPN

Anyone that doesn't understand why I want absolutely, positively no part of Towns, google what he just said about the twolves' season compared to the nuggets' title season.

Basically said what MIN did was more special.  Smh, the guy doesn't get it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anyone that doesn't understand why I want absolutely, positively no part of Towns, google what he just said about the twolves' season compared to the nuggets' title season.

Basically said what MIN did was more special.  Smh, the guy doesn't get it.

Dude is going off the rails this offseason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Kyle Losema

You know I try to keep up with the cagey lingitty but I was seriously confused if this was Kuzma or in n out spokesperson Lowry…. :thinking: #kylekonfusion #bigbootysoufbeachburgers :frantics:

37 minutes ago, warcore said:

that's when Lauren popped in the gym

:laugh1: Ahhhhhh to be young, I’m the opposite. Chicks come in and I put it back on right quick. I kept it off in my 20’s but ain’t nobody wanna see a dude approaching fity with mad hustle and disgusting sweat.

Cuz I tell ya War, I run, and I run hard. I dive for loose balls like a maniac (a controlled one not a dude that slides at your knees or anything)..

Shirt on.. shirt off.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, warcore said:

Do you take charges in outdoor pickup games too?

You dayum right @Spud2nique takes charges.  He also puts dudes in the low-low post on O.  And, when he scores, he runs back on defense with his hand 2 inches above the court goin', "Heeee's tooo smalllll!!!"  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, warcore said:

Do you take charges in outdoor pickup games too?

Honestly I do as a joke but then slide out. I just do it for a good time and laughs is all just want everyone to have fun. :sarcastic:

Although one time I did it with a bigger dude than me coming at me and I didn’t slide away in time and took a knee to the crotch while he Euro’d past me as I derived in pain on the ground. Good times! 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No no...fixed :laugh1:

That’s the one right there!!! :laugh1: Nobody did it before around our hood but folks were starting to do the low thing. I’m a guard and took it personally and said ima switch it around on ya! See how you like it! :unsure:

Here’s my thinking team strategy wise too. When I do the “too tall”, that big that got got tries to go one on one against our squad cuz he got shown up, that usually doesn’t work and we win the game! :cheer:
(outdoor ballers that I play with have bits of egos so it a good tactic).

• Haha 1