• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Paul in LA is a legit significant add for that team.  His limitations mean a lot less playing with LeBron and AD.  He isn't the player he used to be but is a big upgrade for their depth especially if he is going to come on at a minimal salary.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Paul in LA is a legit significant add for that team.  His limitations mean a lot less playing with LeBron and AD.  He isn't the player he used to be but is a big upgrade for their depth especially if he is going to come on at a minimal salary.  

Everyone is saying Lakers, but does that mean he turns down the biggest financial offer?  We all assuming money is not a factor.  Could be right.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

on at a minimal salary.  

I still would be afraid come playoff time he’s gonna hurt himself or wear down. Off the bench in theory, he would by far be the best backup in the league. That’s theory though. Ben Simmons was supposed to be good in theory.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I still would be afraid come playoff time he’s gonna hurt himself or wear down. Off the bench in theory, he would by far be the best backup in the league. That’s theory though. Ben Simmons was supposed to be good in theory.

Simmons was good until Trae broke him.  I agree that you can’t rely on Paul being healthy.  But if you are a capped out team he is a big get assuming he is selecting his team primarily for its ability to contend and his buddies.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, AHF said:

Simmons was good until Trae broke him.  I agree that you can’t rely on Paul being healthy.  But if you are a capped out team he is a big get assuming he is selecting his team primarily for its ability to contend and his buddies.

Lebron’s never given up in that banana boat squad Dream. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Woj and Shams are refuting the Chris Paul story, just so you know. 

Waving him for his $15 million doesn't help the Suns - It's not like they would be creating any capspace, they'd still be an over the cap team. Ideally they need to find a trade for him.

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Woj and Shams are refuting the Chris Paul story, just so you know. 

The best part is, if it turns out to be bunk, nobody will suffer any ramifications for basically making the story up to get clicks and content. 

#JournalismIzDed

• Thanks 1

On 6/10/2023 at 5:31 PM, kg01 said:

TOR hires a MEM asst coach as their HC.  Tank commander?  I think so.  Combine that with rumblings that FVV and GTJr arent long for Canada, and it smells like the Rapts are open for business.

I want Siakam. He’s one of the few real ones. Jaylen, Siakam. OG my boy since 2017 with Semi O-jelly. 

I’ll take Siak or OG, Trent too, let’s f-- wittem.

• Like 2