• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023 NBA Offseason: Notes/Tidbits/Updates etc.

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Where do you see him getting minutes with our wing rotation?  I'm viewing it as already pretty stuffed and definitely don't want to give him minutes over AJ.  I would think Cam will be wanting a significant role on his next team and I just don't see it here.

The right situation would suit Cam.  So far that wasn't Duke, Hawks, Knicks, or Blazers.  Just needs a 5th chance and a team that will feature him.  🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Where do you see him getting minutes with our wing rotation?  I'm viewing it as already pretty stuffed and definitely don't want to give him minutes over AJ.  I would think Cam will be wanting a significant role on his next team and I just don't see it here.

You're assuming all stay.  I'm just saying I wouldn't be opposed to having him back.  All his points of conflict are out the door and I'm assuming the last few seasons humbled him.

• Like 4

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, thecampster said:

You're assuming all stay.  I'm just saying I wouldn't be opposed to having him back.  All his points of conflict are out the door and I'm assuming the last few seasons humbled him.

Fair enough.  I can't really speak to scenarios where we are thinning out our wings in the context of whether Cam would be a good target.  As I said, I'd still like to see him succeed and obviously would really root for that if he came back.  I'm just not itching for it given the mouths we currently have to feed.  Feel like he would be quickly disgruntled.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Haha, unclutch.  Do better next time, RedD.  You miss all the shots you don't take, sun!

Tel me about it!

My plan was to try and get her attention after the interview and use my birthday as an excuse to make small talk, but I never saw her after that lol

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Tel me about it!

My plan was to try and get her attention after the interview and use my birthday as an excuse to make small talk, but I never saw her after that lol

Missed it - it was right there!

tenor.gif?itemid=9799910

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ummm who’s that? Braves shirt? 

@kg01 I thought she was single? No?

IMG_8549.jpeg

Seriously who is that dude? Why does he look so familiar. He’s not a Braves player is he? If he’s not then a bunch our guys look alik:batman: