• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Discussion about Hunter and Trae (split off from insider thread)

TheNorthCydeRises

Why he wasn't put on Team USA? No one wants that overpaid mfer but his stans. The minute he will grow the f*** up will be the happiest day of my sports fandom lifetime. He's just Marbury with suped-up tendencies. 

Almost all of our problems revolve around Trae. 

The coaches rather Austin f***ing Reaves. They choose an OU alum and took the one that wasn't even drafted. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/team-usa-fiba-basketball-world-cup-2023-roster/iuikgk3hhiplytsuy6bsv8sx

Edited by NBASupes
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

.....and here we go, down, down the rabbit hole!

:beach:

When [another poster] decided to take his shot at Dre, he basically screamed he wanted war with me. That glass house [gentleman] got some [jolly good] nerves. 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Trae ass is constantly in the play-in game with our most talented teams ever

Do you honestly believe that?

How many allstars have Trae Played with?

How about Horford as a Hawk?  Didn't Horford play on a team with three other Hawks Allstars??  When Trae took the Hawks to the ECF, there were no other players that even sniffed the allstars..  

Carry On. 

• Like 2

How the hell are you going to take shots at players when your guy is massively overpaid? He's a poor decision-maker. He has poor shot selection—the worst defender in the history of the game. Can't play off the ball. Can't run plays. Always YOLOing. If it wasn't for his FT%, his TS would be vet Westbrookish level. I don't know how you can throw f***ing rocks in the most glassy f***ing house ever! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Do you honestly believe that?

How many allstars have Trae Played with?

How about Horford as a Hawk?  Didn't Horford play on a team with three other Hawks Allstars??  When Trae took the Hawks to the ECF, there were no other players that even sniffed the allstars..  

Carry On. 

Al made all of those guys All-Stars. Sap was only an all-star because the East is weak. Horford is respected by coaches. He would make it in the West or East like Draymond. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Oh please....staaaaap..you are the only one going off the rails. NC stated his case, just state yours.

He made his point, I made mines. 

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

Don't engage and it will stop.

Will it?  Cmon, you been around long enough, marqo. 

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

All of them are better on their new team than they were in Atlanta. ALL OF THEM. 

All of them are worse.  ALL OF THEM. 

See, I can do it too.

13 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

.....and here we go, down, down the rabbit hole!

:beach:

Let's see where this goes ....

😉

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Sure....but you didn't defend what @TheNorthCydeRises said about Hunter and make your counterpoints...you went off on a Trae tangent. 

His post [does not convince me], I've made my case for Dre in the past. Go look up those posts, I have too many written. Just go look it up. Why waste my time doing that when I've done it plenty of times already?