• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2023-24 Injury Thread

JayBirdHawk

53 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Look who might be back!

78C66CEF-BCDF-4CC1-856B-9C267F084A05.thumb.jpeg.f5a47becb581351fdbb4a5bb9efde7f0.jpeg

Almost time to get the band back together.  Is this thing on!  Hit the muzik!!!

”Lench Mob, uh, also in the group”

3 hours ago, swanlee said:

We really need to move Hunter, every year he misses way to much time to be dependent on to be a starter.

I like him off the bench, but yes, to be a vital starter he is too unreliable.

• Premium Member

Mouhamed Gueye have been assigned to the College Park Skyhawks. Could be a sign that Gueye is getting closer to being on the court after missing several months with a back issue.

• Like 3

Can’t catch a break.  Been running the gauntlet all season.  Dre on his way back in…team playing with newfound passion…then Bey goes down.  Hopefully he’s not out too long.  If he’s still around after the deadline, they could be on to something here.  Especially if Mo gets back.  He could potentially be a nice plus for their rotation.  I like his athleticism.

A big if though.  A fractured back is worrisome (hairline fracture, but still…).  It would be awesome if he is able to return to full potential.  I have been hoping he would be back soon after the break.  I really would like to see what this group could look like with all of its pieces together and available before the end of the season.  Remaining optimistic.  Good luck kid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

So all the speculation of DJM being purposely held out of games due to potential trades was just... speculation.

I think that was legit and we are just following through with the ruse in order to avoid the NBA’s load management police.

I bet he plays 

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 1