Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

Lmao, I see Murray trending on Twitter and it's a ton of shitty ass posts from Laker fans. 

Some of ya'll got the nerves to want to through this next year when it's gonna be 10x worse. 

Just now, kg01 said:

You are if you can't follow it up.  Especially when you go out the way PHX did. 

Delusional

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You are if you can't follow it up.  Especially when you go out the way PHX did. 

Yeah the last game in that series was one of the biggest choke jobs of all time. You can't convince me that Booker brings what we need here unless we're pairing him up as a Robin to Trae. Dj, Book, and scraps might not even be a playin team. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SalvorMallow said:

Yeah the last game in that series was one of the biggest choke jobs of all time. You can't convince me that Booker brings what we need here unless we're pairing him up as a Robin to Trae. Dj, Book, and scraps is a playin team. 

I think we would be better in than a play in team if we can fix the depth. Because of our core all have 4 years

Book

DJ

Hunter

OO

Then we could do a risky ass rental trade for Siakam and hope it works out. If it doesn't, it doesn't kill us for the future although it would suck for sure. 

Murray

Booker

Hunter 

JJ

OO

Ain't a contender. Ain't with Milwaukee, Philadelphia, or Boston. We right there with Miami and Orlando though. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

No.....look no further than the #4, #10 and #6 picks we had. None have matched Trae's level.

lol, we need to go back and look at these drafts, Im not anyones fan but the players that have come out of these last drafts, its pretty slim, that have turned into anything much less the specific fit we need with Trea.  We def did end the tank too soon when we got our star but he isnt a 2 way one, like the Celtics got a few of, so we needed to keep going to get those other players around him that you wouldnt have to do as much of if your star can also play good Defence, very few of these folks out here. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

How did we end the tank too soon, when it was obvious that the guy we acquired was ready to go to the next level?

If we wanted to keep tanking, we should've kept LP as the coach.

Nate took over at the same time we get Bogi back.   Both of our young wings were hurt. 

So now our All-Star PG is playing with mostly vet players who know how to play.

Had our wings not gotten hurt, we never make that run.  Reddish and 12 were not impact players.

Where we messed up at is not flipping our talent for better players or better fitting players.

We sold low on all of our players and will end up doing the same with Hunter. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

It is kinda fun reading all of these post about thinking about trade Trae, I mean we want to trade 30/10 player that brings people to the games (in a city that the Hawks is three or four in Atlanta Sports Food chain in Atlanta with Braves, Falcons, UGA is ahead) and even know that he might be small and maybe defensive challenge, we still talking about moving him because he does not fit the system.  Even know that Quinn only been here for only one year and still working on put his offense into action.  

This team has a lot of issues, but Trae is not one of them and we want to trade that.

Only in Atlanta, Only in Atlanta

Right now, there has to be unify vision and patience as well.

I dont think 30 and 10 has anything to do with it.. Trae is a great offensive player when he's on, we all know that..

Hell, We've pretty much been an elite offense for multiple seasons now,   and still no better than an average to below avg team.

They’ve changed the GM and changed coaches twice, and cycled through most of the supporting cast, and the team seems to be going nowhere.

Patience is running thin..........

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, terrell said:

I dont think 30 and 10 has anything to do with it.. Trae is a great offensive player when he's on, we all know that..

Hell, We've pretty much been an elite offense for multiple seasons now,   and still no better than an average to below avg team.

They’ve changed the GM and changed coaches twice and cycled through most of the supporting cast and the team seems to be going nowhere.

Patience is running thin..........

Front offices who have neglected defenses for years. Instead of building a strong defense along Trae.. we have what we have.. a 27th ranked defense

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

As of right now, Trae is pretty much the 2nd best Atlanta Hawk of all time.  3rd best in franchise history.

I really don't want to lose the 3rd best player in franchise history in a few years, just because our front office and owner didn't do what they were supposed to do, by adding more high level talent to pair with Trae.

Al Horford is clearly 1 for me and Nique is 2. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

You don't mean that. 

I ain't gonna even start. This thread got nothing to do with that and that's a completely different conversation that I am 100% non negotiable on

Edited by NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I am a praying man.  While I was praying for World Peace and goodwill towards all men and women....  I had a pause in my prayers and I read this thread...   So along with the Peace, goodwill, and the end of hatred....  I had to add...

"I pray that nobody in the Hawks Front Office ever read the foolishness in this thread. ..For if they did, they would consider us on Hawksquawk fools..."

Carry On. 

:laugh1::lmao::laugh1::lmao:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I am a praying man.  While I was praying for World Peace and goodwill towards all men and women....  I had a pause in my prayers and I read this thread...   So along with the Peace, goodwill, and the end of hatred....  I had to add...

"I pray that nobody in the Hawks Front Office ever read the foolishness in this thread. ..For if they did, they would consider us on Hawksquawk fools..."

Carry On. 

They have in the past and agreed that you fools was right about Murray and needing another ball handler and lol

• Like 1