• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

4 hours ago, shakes said:

who's the weaker team in this equation?  🤔

Who last went to the Eastern Conference Finals?  The Hawks have regressed while teams that were at or near the bottom since then in both conferences have stepped it up.  The Pacers finished 13th in the East in 2021-2022 season.  11th out of 15 teams last season.

Edited by Hawkmoor

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, GameTime said:

D Lo + 25, 27 and 29 1sts (unprotected)

Lakers don't have 25 and 27 (they owe 24/26 to NOP and 27 to Jazz) - ....so 29 is their 1st available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkmoor said:

Who last went to the Eastern Conference Finals?  The Hawks have regressed while teams that were at or near the bottom since then in both conferences have stepped it up.  The Pacers finished 13th in the East in 2021-2022 season.  11th out of 15 teams last season.

In all fairness, the moving up and down the standings is fluid. It's all about fit but you also have to have top end players. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

Agreed.. I think something is just wrong. AJ has a lot more talent than riding the pine.

Reckon it's his personsl religious beliefs?  

• Like 1

Lakers don’t have real assets. They really just need to stop all the cap with these trade rumors.

edit:

Lakers don’t have real assets THAT THEY ARE WILLING TO TRADE.

Edited by RedDawg#8
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

They are not trading Gobert. I have a Twolf source. KAT is the one that will be moved. If we can wait to the offseason to make big trades I'd send Murray plus whatever to get him.

If this is really a possibility then it’s dumb to trade Murray right now.

hopefully they hold on to him 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

if the reports are true that we're getting lowball offers for DJ, I'd rather keep him and revisit this in the offseason. 

We should have traded CC either of the last 2 seasons, while he had value.... at this point we'd be lucky to get a 2nd. Still should move him. 

Otherwise focus should be on moving Bey, 12 and Bogi. 

Bogi is the one of these I like as a piece for the next few years. But he's also the one out of these that can return decent value. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, warcore said:

if the reports are true that we're getting lowball offers for DJ, I'd rather keep him and revisit this in the offseason. 

We should have traded CC either of the last 2 seasons, while he had value.... at this point we'd be lucky to get a 2nd. Still should move him. 

Otherwise focus should be on moving Bey, 12 and Bogi. 

Bogi is the one of these I like as a piece for the next few years. But he's also the one out of these that can return decent value. 

This time last year, we thought Bogi would not be extended, in favor of giving AJ all of his minutes.

Now we also have Bufkin who can play the guard spot as well.

If Bufkin is less on offense, but + on defense over Bogi, the gap wouldn't be that great.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You barkin up the wrong tree.  Better keep the positivity ... outside. 😎

Oh I got some positivity for the outsiders as well.

giphy.gif

**Live from the Outsiders HQ in Atlanta**

Edited by NekiEcko
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Yeah, I think I will nominate @NBASupes and @Sothron for the positivity box next.  Yall two have been so negative lately and If our insiders are negative like that, then there is no hope for this site.

Here is some "The New Day" gif to cheer yall up

source.gif

Not sure how I've been negative? If we make bad trades then it deserves a negative criticism. Hopefully that does not happen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Not sure how I've been negative? If we make bad trades then it deserves a negative criticism. Hopefully that does not happen.

You know that I was joking right.  The last few days was crazy and alot of hate so I was going to bring in the "Power of Positivity" for a little bit.

• Like 2