• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks looking to trade

Vol4ever

9 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Sounds just like something BKN would put out there to try and lower DJM’s value. He’d be perfect next to Bridges and they desperately need to add someone.

Otherwise, they’re better just blowing it up, but they won’t in that market.

Brooklyn isn't the only team that heard that rumor. 

• Like 1

I really want AJ to succeed here. Something is just off with the whole situation which makes me believe back office politics are involved and I don’t like that. He showed way too much potential last season.

But if Quin isn’t going to play him and Grimes takes the Mathews/Matthews/Mills minutes than I guess that’s good. Improves the defense at lease which we desperately need.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Smells like smoke to me.  And I don't mean like bbq smoke that makes you hungry.  I mean riding behind a hoopty with an oil leak smoke.  Ugh... 

personality? 😂 What? They don’t like it when he focuses on his man and breaks him down? Is that a distasteful personality? 🤔 GTFOH Nets.

• Like 1

People been talking about DJ’s character since he was drafted. He has always had BS concerns about his upbringing. The same way they wanted give red flags to Ant Man. It just comes with territory when you are a confident young player who isn’t afraid to speak up for yourself.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

People been talking about DJ’s character since he was drafted. He has always had BS concerns about his upbringing. The same way they wanted give red flags to Ant Man. It just comes with territory when you are a confident young player who isn’t afraid to speak up for yourself.

Some concerns about him might be legit. But it's probably manageable. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Some concerns about him might be legit. But it's probably manageable. 

Some Bs blog fodder? Yeah come on man, that kinda tweeter stuff is what the tweet world is made of.

Fan fiction..

when are you people gonna learn.. fan fiction world and the Jake fish hers are a big fat nba2k fake game 

no wonder stuff gets reposted from lame af hawks weak fans. We need front court defense and defensive depth and we talking about lame af nba2k rumors from realgm.

these the same Jake BS Fish Her rumor mill makings that says Mikal Bridges worth 10 FRP

its all the same at this point..

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

These deals all stink ..

George from Utah is a good prospect but not with that package. CJ McCollum isn’t gonna be the answer for us either.

Dejounte is better than all these dudes. No to all.

IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2914.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

These deals all stink ..

George from Utah is a good prospect but not with that package. CJ McCollum isn’t gonna be the answer for us either.

IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2914.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

None of these are any good...rolling eyes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

These deals all stink ..

IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2914.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

Keyonte George is an interesting prospect.  We could do worse than him and two 1sts if it came to it.  Not saying I want to take that deal — just that it seems better than the others.

Edited by Hawkish
  • Thanks 1

What do we really lose by holding on to DJ and waiting until the off season? It doesn’t sound like we would bring in a difference maker significant enough to make a strong playoff push. Unless the person we bring in can help us get to too 6 seed - I’m leaning towards waiting until the off-season to see who else becomes available. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The Jazz deal isn't that bad. Two playable players now plus two first rounders.

George is a baller I’m surprised he’s shooting 37% fg. He will be a good player. I guess it’s ok but it doesn’t help us at this stage with Trae. We need big vets now!

2 minutes ago, Bonzaii58 said:

What do we really lose by holding on to DJ and waiting until the off season?

Nothing. We shouldn’t even really be shopping him at this point. Folks are finding roles for themselves and he’s our closer. He’s done it like all last week and we went 3-1. We are gonna be good it took time to mesh.

A couple vets wouldn’t hurt though.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

These deals all stink ..

IMG_2916.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2914.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2912.jpeg

Ugh, it's like they just kept getting worse.  Like that first (and only) time I tries liver.  I mean, it smelled great while it was cookin'..  mouth was waterin' ... then the taste. :sick:

6 hours ago, Hawkish said:

Keyonte George is an interesting prospect.  We could do worse than him and two 1sts if it came to it.  Not saying I want to take that deal — just that it seems better than the others.

Ah, I hear you but he aint that interesting.  And Talen(tless) Horton Tucker offsets him, imeo. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

George is a baller I’m surprised he’s shooting 37% fg. He will be a good player. I guess it’s ok but it doesn’t help us at this stage with Trae. We need big vets now!

George is younger DJ.   He doesn't have the game of DJ and he's the same size.   Sorta Bufkin like i suppose. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Diesel said:

George is younger DJ.   He doesn't have the game of DJ and he's the same size.   Sorta Bufkin like i suppose. 

Which brings a great point of Bufkin…

do we need to really be bringing in another high paid SG… or future high paid SG? 

Bufkin could be our starting SG eventually…

He does look like as he develops his confidence he can take the same path as JJ… 

Edited by theheroatl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, theheroatl said:

Which brings a great point of Bufkin…

do we need to really be bringing in another high paid SG… or future high paid SG? 

Bufkin could be our starting SG eventually…

He does look like as he develops his confidence he can take the same path as JJ… 

This is the idea… otherwise, why did we draft him just outside the lottery?  In other words, why draft a player high that doesn’t at least have the potential to be a + starter?

46 minutes ago, Hawkish said:

This is the idea… otherwise, why did we draft him just outside the lottery?  In other words, why draft a player high that doesn’t at least have the potential to be a + starter?

We never drafted him for us, if he’s not flipped it’s a horrible pick by management. I mean, just a pick out of left field. The kid can play but he’s another scoring 1. I don’t know, I’m prolly saying this cuz I had 8 prospects for the Hawks and he wasn’t one of them. 

He was supposed to be a Raptor, stupid Masai and his bs.

• Like 1