• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Raptors (2 of 2)

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

He was able to bully the smaller Wes in the first game, he could not against OO. Size does matter.

I still question the defensive scheme that allow him to continually dail up a matchup with Wes.   I liked the zone play that we played sparingly.   However, coaches are going to have to come up with better answers for bigs that can shoot from outside.  Maybe our big lineup with OO outside is it...   But you are right, no more bully ball last night. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I thought it was your wife or something, no it’s very nice, specially for a dude, some guys handwriting is garbage 🗑️.  😂 

I have bad handwriting in general and look like a 4 year old learning my letters with a mouse.  Nicely done, D!  @Diesel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AHF said:

I have bad handwriting in general and look like a 4 year old learning my letters with a mouse.  Nicely done, D!  @Diesel

I write like a physician 👩‍⚕️ I’m not one but I did stay at a holiday Inn 🏨 last night…

Let me get my rubber glove 🧤 to prove it…

next patient is a… K… something caaageeyy? There a kg in the waiting room, we ready now ..

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I write like a physician 👩‍⚕️ I’m not one but I did stay at a holiday Inn 🏨 last night…

Let me get my rubber glove 🧤 to prove it…

next patient is a… K… something caaageeyy? There a kg in the waiting room, we ready now ..

I recall a guy from 4th grade named Jerry.  His handwriting was immaculate.  His cursive was perfect.  I always try to achieve that level of writing and never could.  So I guess I can say my writing is no better than that of a 4th grader!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Do it against the Cavs tomorrow they got Allen and Mobley we gotta match with CC and OO! Let’s go!!! Go big or go home 🏡 

Mobley and Garlard are injured..

• Thanks 1