• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Raptors at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Things could be worse around here. We're like a 2-seed when it comes to Gameday forecasts.

The last two wins over the Raps moved the Hawks in front of their all-time head-to-head (53-52). At the risk of a jinx, Atlanta has won their last three games against the Raps at The Farm.

Of the five games where a quartet of Hawks notched double-doubles, two were against the Raps. Onyeka on Dec. 15, and Jalen on Jan. 28, joined in with the trio of Trae, Clint, and Saddiq.

Capela is off the morning Boo-Boo Report and is assumed to be activated and starting while Okongwu heals his little piggy. AJ Griffin finally made his way to Collipark, but whether he'll be replaced on the big-boy club by Kobe Bufkin (listed as Questionable for now) remains to be seen. Trent Forrest being listed as "Ineligible to Play" comes across as managerial malfeasance to me, but whatever.

Garrett Temple being the DNP exception, 12 of Toronto's 13 main players participated in last night's win back in Ontario, with four guys held out until the final five minutes of garbage time (aforementioned Hawks Killer Jordan Nwora, Chris Boucher, That Other McDaniels, and somebody named D.J. Carton, up from G-League Iowa on a ten-day). Their injury/illness list will come due around 1:30 PM. 

~lw3

• Like 4

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why haven't we made a decision on Forrest? He's Ineligible to play anymore NBA games on his 2way and he's also not back in GL. 

Do we have to make a decision?  Isn't he just a 2way with no more games?

21 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

If he plays with the Hawks again, he gets a regular contract for the remainder of the season.  If they need him, they must give him this.  Hawks really don't know if they are going to need him or not.  I suppose he's just hanging around, waiting to see.

:bb:

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

50 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

If he plays with the Hawks again, he gets a regular contract for the remainder of the season.  If they need him, they must give him this.  Hawks really don't know if they are going to need him or not.  I suppose he's just hanging around, waiting to see.

:bb:

I guess he's a practice guy.

Trae Young man.. -17

1 point

Youre a max guy dude.. Its the fkn Raptors.. smh

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

C'mon Trae, no need for this.

Traede him... smfh