• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young: Surgery on injured finger - Reevaluated in 4 weeks!

JayBirdHawk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

that quote makes no sense.  That's the type of comment you make a week into an injury, not 4 weeks after surgery.  It's 100% not relatively soon to assess the situation.  

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Jody23 said:

I'm hoping Trae doesn't rush back.  For one, he should get completely healthy first.  Secondly, at whatever point they lose, be it play-in or playoffs, his return (if he does) is going to be blamed for it and I don't know if I can stomach that stupidity.

🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Small finger motion exercises :er: - that's a first.

I saw a game clip with Boston Celtics commentary and they reported on a quoted statement about Trae Young progressing and “aggressively” attacking his rehab. I hate the Cs but those guys had me cracking up mocking, “how does one aggressively rehab a pinky injury, is he running up the Rocky steps squeezing a stress ball” ? (something to that affect)

I was absolutely dead lol They had a great point.

• Haha 2

I will say. Trae has a pinky injury on his non shooting hand. Arguably the least important finger he has. If we had something to play for he would probably be out there with a brace playing through it. Ask Kobe about sitting out with finger injuries.

• Premium Member

if he's cleared for contact he should be in the lineup tonight.   It's a pinkie.  I'm sure he's been staying in shape and getting his conditioning in while he was off.  No reason he shouldn't be able to play tonight.