• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Cavaliers at Hawks

• Premium Member
Just now, NBASupes said:

For real. Cap has several good 4th quarters in the last two games. 

He made some good plays on defense in the 4th last game. Those deflections were key against NY yesterday.

• Like 2

Some haters here see every shot that Bogi misses but they don't comment on shit game that max player had. 7 for 21 and 1 for 7, turning the ball over and missing every shot in crunch time lol

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

What day did you put Dre's face on Bigfoot?

He's been a MONSTER since you did this.

It was the rare burd-kg alley-oop.  I'm not allowed to change it now. 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

January 29th...a Day that will live in infamy!

Infamy indeed. 😎

..... the avatar... vatar ... tarrr.....

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Nash said:

Some haters here see every shot that Bogi misses but they don't comment on shit game that max player had. 7 for 21 and 1 for 7, turning the ball over and missing every shot in crunch time lol

Murray is garbage

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Second game where we didn't fold after the other team came back. A VERY SOLID WIN!

This is a strange team. They lost the two games I expected them to win against Brooklyn and won the two I had penciled in as losses against NY and CLE. The Knicks are pretty much decimated by injuries though. 

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

This is a strange team. They lost the two games I expected them to win against Brooklyn and won the two I had penciled in as losses against NY and CLE. The Knicks are pretty much decimated by injuries though. 

Cavs missed a lot of open 3's

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nash said:

Eh, let's just enjoy the win.

I dont get why people have blindspots either.  But whatevs .... we won.  Shoulder-shrug 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

I'm not even trying to figure it out anymore and just enjoying the games as they come without any expectations but to see growth. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Strange team, strange fanbase.  Somebody's always unhappy after wins.  Smh 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They also play physical and Cleveland felt us defensively

Heh.  Ok, Lloyd.

Seriously though,we definitely hit-first tonight.  I suspect JJ's absence played a large part to CLE finding success in the 3rd. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member

Hawks need to flat out find a trade partner for Murray!  This guy is not a point nor shooting guard.  Forces everything and thinks his handles are better than they are.  He is an indiscriminate shooter

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

They also play physical and Cleveland felt us defensively

I gotta put that on Bruno. He's really throwing his weight around out there despite the mistakes. He gives the Hawks a level of physicality they seemed to lack before. 

• Like 4