• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bulls

• Moderators

Ahead of last night's game in Minny, Caruso (sprained ankle) and Dosunmu (upper respiratory illness) were game-time decisions before playing around 35-36 minutes. Those two starters are presently listed as Probable for today. Sidelined for the season already are Lonzo Ball, Zach LaVine and Patrick Williams. The only non-G-Leaguer out ahead of today's game is Julian "Don't Call Me Bum" Phillips (sprained foot), and the team may have called up the Windy City two-ways for backup SEGABABA support.

The ShamWow dropped while I was typing up the gamethread that Jalen Johnson (sprained ankle) will suit up tonight in his return to the Upper Midwest. Kobe Bufkin remains Questionable as of the 1:30 Boo-Boo Report while Trae, Onyeka and the Predictables remain Out.

~lw3

• Like 4

• Moderators

Bulls' GameNotes has Jalen's MIP comp Coby White 5 away from Zach LaVine's record (set last season) for the most made single-season threes in Bulls franchise history.

Back when the Hawks were just healthy enough to bring DeAndre Hunter off the bench with Bogi, their 51 combined bench points in February against the Bulla were the first 50-piece combo by a Hawks duo since T-Lue and Chillz (50 points) back in November '06.

~lw3

• Thanks 1

I saw a few minutes of the Bulls game last night.  Caruso arguably harassed Ant Man like no one else quite has this year.  DJ’s loose dribble against him will not end well.  Vit spelling Dre guarding DeRozan is gonna be key.  Stay down on the pump fakes young man.

I never thought I’d enjoy Hawks away games more than home but with 22 camera shots of Boosie Ignint Ass a game here we are 🤦‍♂️

Its aways been cool to quiet the great Bulls crowd anyway. 

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

We might need JJ's point forward approach if Caruso is gonna keep picking Dj's pocket.

Ngl, his loose handle gives me major pause in a game like this. 

• Like 2