• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The newest rumor

thecampster

• Moderators

Aren't the Lakers over the apron? Don't think they can take back that kind of salary in a sign and trade without unloading Pau/Nash and amnestying Metta.

As long as LAL is not the team taking in the player involved in the SnT, they can participate in SnT deals. In this instance, the Lakers would be sending out Dwight, not taking him in so it's okay.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said before. If it happens the good news would be it happened early so we could regroup. Your plan is plausible

Whatever the NBA wants to promote in the off-season will happen. If the NBA wants Dwight and CP3 in LAC that will occur. If the NBA wants to push big three in Miami they will. Get used to this. I love this sport however, it is also the most rigged out of the professional leagues.

Whatever the NBA wants to promote in the off-season will happen. If the NBA wants Dwight and CP3 in LAC that will occur. If the NBA wants to push big three in Miami they will. Get used to this. I love this sport however, it is also the most rigged out of the professional leagues.

Well dang, that's depressing. If that is so, the ownership of the rest of the league teams should oust Stern and his successor Silver, and hire a commissioner that is looking out for all of the league, not just the league darlings.

• Like 1

If we strike out w all this cap space we'll be the laughing stock

i dont really think so, if we dont get anybody its not the end of the world. With the teeth of the CBA starting now, Hawks would be a asset because they can take in salary and complie asset like Houston did or what Cleveland is doing.

The hawks best bet is to work out a sign & trade with Josh to get some picks and talent back in return. Ferry said he wants to build the team right way and I truly believe he will try to get Paul & Howard but that is a 25% chance. realistically he will build the team around Horford.

The hawks best bet is to work out a sign & trade with Josh to get some picks and talent back in return. Ferry said he wants to build the team right way and I truly believe he will try to get Paul & Howard but that is a 25% chance. realistically he will build the team around Horford.

Unless a team is desperate to get a Dwight lure its highly unlikely we will get anything of value for Josh. More than likely he's signing somewhere else straight up with no SnT involved.
  • Like 1

Unless a team is desperate to get a Dwight lure its highly unlikely we will get anything of value for Josh. More than likely he's signing somewhere else straight up with no SnT involved.

A team willing to say get rid of a contract that the hawks maybe willing to absorb provided we get a high draft pick....bobcats come to mine...

A team willing to say get rid of a contract that the hawks maybe willing to absorb provided we get a high draft pick....bobcats come to mine...

No one will do that if they do not have to. We aren't getting anything but a TPE for Josh.

I don't see there being any scenario where Ferry takes on a bad contract for a high pick in this draft as there's just not an elite enough talent to justify that.

No we won't, there is no incentive for a team with cap space (where the TPE would come from) to engage in a SNT with us. They would sign him outright.

So you're just going to ignore clause B of rule 51 subsection III where it says that a team may engage in a SNT with another team out of the goodness of their heart? Some capologist you are!

No we won't, there is no incentive for a team with cap space (where the TPE would come from) to engage in a SNT with us. They would sign him outright.

Yea, but what if the assistant to the assistant GM's assistant was also a roommate of Ferry's and does it anyway in repayment for Danny keeping all the hot chicks' ugly friends occupied while they were back at Duke? Ferry was nicknamed Dannymite (hmm, I feel a new handle coming on, should have Dol photoshop Danny onto JJ Walker's body) back in college for taking on all the "grenades" in my best Jersey Shore parlance.Annnnd also bombing as a top pick.
  • Like 3

Are the Clippers really that much more appealing to CP3 to stay with Doc & KG instead of DeAndre Jordan, Eric Bledsoe? How many years does KG have? CP3 may have a better coach but does he know Doc Rivers that well? Sounds better to start fresh with Dwight & Al Horford than a gamble with Doc & KG