Teague happy to be back

macdaddy

I dont know if there was even a wound but it there was 32 mill heals it real fast. Lmfao at some who acted like if we matched Teague he would crumble the check up and throw it in Ferrys face. Oh dont match it he doesnt want to be here yada yada. Also looking forward to a big year from Jeff.

• Like 4

A chip on his shoulder just might be the medicine Teague needs. Hope it propels him to a 17/10 season.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

A chip on his shoulder just might be the medicine Teague needs. Hope it propels him to a 17/10 season.

If he had a 17/10 season, chumps would still be looking to trade him so that Dennis can play more minutes.

• Like 3

If he had a 17/10 season, chumps would still be looking to trade him so that Dennis can play more minutes.

You could call me a chump for wanting to trade all day long if Teague is having a 17/10 season in addition to an overwhelming opinion that Schröder is developing and could be the same in short time. In fact, if either one's value rises to the point that it could net us a great player/lottery pick in a trade, you almost have to trade one or the other. But I'm just a chump. What do I know?

• Like 3

You could call me a chump for wanting to trade all day long if Teague is having a 17/10 season in addition to an overwhelming opinion that Schröder is developing and could be the same in short time. In fact, if either one's value rises to the point that it could net us a great player/lottery pick in a trade, you almost have to trade one or the other. But I'm just a chump. What do I know?

You are kidding right. Trade a 17 and 10 PG for A ( as in ONE ) lottery pick. You do realize some of Deron Williams best ever assist seasons are in that range? And you think one lottery pick would be enough. Man, I wish you were a NBA GM we could strike a deal with.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Is that why we haven't traded Horf... instead of building around him?? I'm sure that OKC enjoyed that trade of Harden because it got them 2 1st rounders...

This is the welfare mentality that I'm talking about. You obviously don't understand how hard it is to get 10 assists in the NBA today. CP3 in lob city didn't even accomplish that feat this season. So if we have a PG who is doing that and putting up 17, your first thought is to move them off the scene for another player in order to stick with the hopes of a draft pick. Yeah, that's Chumpish behavior. If you learned NOTHING from the Marvin Saga it is what I told you from the beginning, Potential is nothing until it is realized.

Moreover, the way that you build a team is not by giving up players who have realized potential for another shot a tthe draft or another player that doesn't build your squad... but it's by finding out how to keep talent and build thereupon.

• Like 2