• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny Ferry missed on the #1 rule to getting a superstar, you must have one already

NBASupes

• Premium Member

I know as a diabetic that I can get all surly when my blood sugar is acting wonky. I wonder if supes is having blood sugar issues. You might want to get it checked. I notice you have a tendency to kinda go overboard at times then reel it back in to normal levels. Just saying.

I don't what your watching but we are clearly behind all three of those franchises.  Rose colored glasses?

Rose's knees are shot and he takes up 1/3 of the cap for Chicago.  We had Indy on the ropes without Horford and Antić couldn't throw the ball in the ocean.  We would have probably beat Indy if Antić just shot his season averages instead of shooting 12%.  Washington is about to lose Ariza.

So yes, we are right there with all 3 of those and I think we can finish with a better record than all 3 as well. Call it what you want, but I think I'm being realistic.  Our team was on a tear offensively before Horford went down.

• Like 1

Calm down...let's wait before we continue judging. However I get how nbasupe is feeling but I want to give ferry and bud a chance to make something happen this year and next off season.

Now come next off season I'm probably going to be the one making threads like this but I'm willing to give ferry this whole off season and half of next off season before I get pissed off.

• Like 1

Supes you are the one who said your source stated we had a shot at Melo. Instead of taking it out on Ferry; take it out on your non-source.

Most here think we need to draft well, get a decent player with our cap, and make a trade if it helps us. With the exception of you and your source, not many at all think we have a shot at Bron or Melo. So all this drama about those two players is totally unfounded.

Without Big Al in play, we took Indy to seven games and had a legit shot at taking them out in six. Here comes draft night......Go Hawks!

• Premium Member

It's the truth. You must have one already. This whole idea of building a team is pointless, we are f***ing Malcolm in the middle. No superstar, no chance at one. Ferry needs to move Horford for a top 3 1st but who bulging. Trade him for less and you shouldn't have traded him at all. We are f***ed as usual. I don't have to time to stress over this team. I hate the middle, it feels like a you took a L Michael Jackson "Startin Something" song. It's like we don't get it. Everyone else gets it but us. Smh. Look at Milwaukee. Their future is so f***ing bright with Parker and Giannis. Shit!

Koonin wasted his money. I wasted my time.

But, but... Antetokounmpo was drafted 15th!!!

Edited by BrazilianHawk

We're not clearly ahead of them either.

Charlotte is the team to watch.  They can add 2 first round picks AND have the cap space to add a significant player.

We are currently miles ahead of Charlotte and we can add 1 first round pick and have the cap space to add a significant player, so I'm not sure what you are getting at.  We were 3-1 against Charlotte last year with the only loss being by 2 points when they played their starting 5 and we sat Milsap, Carroll and Korver with Horford already being out. 

So yeah, we are a galaxy ahead of Charlotte and will continue to be.