• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Spencer Hawes

Are you telling me that Ferry gave Stefalosha 3 year/12million and we couldn't make a run at Spencer Hawes who signed a 4 year 23 million with the Clippers?  Last I checked I thought we needed a center.

There were no rumors that we even were interested, I know that Hawes is no all star but he is a solid center.

Maybe Deandre Jordan is on the block?

• Admin

Are you telling me that Ferry gave Stefalosha 3 year/12million and we couldn't make a run at Spencer Hawes who signed a 4 year 23 million with the Clippers?  Last I checked I thought we needed a center.

There were no rumors that we even were interested, I know that Hawes is no all star but he is a solid center.

They wanted a backup for Jordan

Clips aren't trading Jordan, they brought him in to be the backup center. Frankly I'm shocked he settled to be a backup.

I'm not...many if you thought he was going to be too expensive but I knew he'd be 7m at the most!

Damn I'm pissed we missed out on him. He really fits the system and can get you atleast 8 boards a game

• Premium Member

I'm not...many if you thought he was going to be too expensive but I knew he'd be 7m at the most!

Damn I'm pissed we missed out on him. He really fits the system and can get you atleast 8 boards a game

To get a good young center for under $6M/year is a bargain.  I wonder if we considered him.

Being patient is tough but that is the only option we have at this time.

• Premium Member

trust me, anyone that's played fantasy basketball with me knows how much I love Hawes. such a great source of boards, blocks and can  hit threes as a center. plus his free throw percentage is decent too. He would have fit great here actually.

trust me, anyone that's played fantasy basketball with me knows how much I love Hawes. such a great source of boards, blocks and can hit threes as a center. plus his free throw percentage is decent too. He would have fit great here actually.

I played fantasy basketball with you. I enjoyed it. You love Hawes in fantasy.

Are you telling me that Ferry gave Stefalosha 3 year/12million and we couldn't make a run at Spencer Hawes who signed a 4 year 23 million with the Clippers? Last I checked I thought we needed a center.

What I'd like to know is why was this in Homecourt??

I'd rather have Matt Bonner for 25% of the cost of Hawes for THIS team.