Just WOW! (Levenson will sell Hawks)

Jody23

• Moderators

If Ferry is reading a report from a non-Hawks employee or contractor why can't this be handled internally with a reprimand and apology?   Unless Ferry said "eh, you know what i mean, see where i'm coming from on this, you get my drift" in which case he should have been fired.   This seems like a mistake of reading some bullshit that someone unknown wrote and then all of a sudden it's a shitstorm.   It's hard to imagine that he was't mortified that he read that or there was some explanation but maybe I"m giving him to much credit.   I wouldn't be suprised if Ferry resigned. 

• Moderators

So by "a little African", did they mean that Luol still has athleticism (Everyone knows the stereotype that blacks tend to be more athletic than other races)?  If so, than just avoid the racial term and say athleticism... My God, we are just shooting ourselves in the foot here.

If Ferry is reading a report from a non-Hawks employee or contractor why can't this be handled internally with a reprimand and apology?   Unless Ferry said "eh, you know what i mean, see where i'm coming from on this, you get my drift" in which case he should have been fired.   This seems like a mistake of reading some bullshit that someone unknown wrote and then all of a sudden it's a shitstorm.   It's hard to imagine that he was't mortified that he read that or there was some explanation but maybe I"m giving him to much credit.   I wouldn't be suprised if Ferry resigned. 

Cause I guaran-fricking-tee that Gearon Jr. is behind this and wants Levenson/Ferry gone.

• Like 1

lol

• Moderators

An intel report that's indicative a complete lack of intel? Who are these people giving Ferry these free opinions he feels so comfortable sharing with his colleagues and owners? RealGM forum members?

And who else is getting this kind of stuff free-of-charge?

~lw3

• Premium Member

Bring Billy Knight Back Now!!!

J/k....This is bad, but it aint that bad.

a lil' comic relief to cut the tension.

• Like 2

C'mon man...if you are the G-M of an NBA team (an Executive position) and somebody hands you a scouting report that says "this c_ck$&^ing idiot can't dribble and has no F*^ing court vision"...would you read that?

• Like 2