• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Lakers

lethalweapon3

Great defense!  Offense was hot and cold.  Missed too many free throws,

I believe 9. 

Korver has a broken nose.  He played long enough to break his 3 point

record for this season, as he missed 2.

Another middle of the night game tomorrow.

crazy.gif

Incredible game by Dennis.. was not hard to see that him and Al were, talent-wise, a level or two above everyone else on the court.

With Al scheduled to sit tomorrow, I'm afraid to see what DeMarcus Cousins will do to Pero.

Cousins is going to take his soul, that's exactly what's going to happen. Brand will likely be playing more minutes than he's used to.

I'm glad we won...made it way too interesting in the 4th quarter.

One other thing, Mack doesn't really run the offense well at PG. He plays iso too much and doesn't look to get his teammates involved as much as Teague and The German Blur do. I can see why Mack barely plays.

Cousins is going to take his soul, that's exactly what's going to happen. Brand will likely be playing more minutes than he's used to.

I'm glad we won...made it way too interesting in the 4th quarter.

One other thing, Mack doesn't really run the offense well at PG. He plays iso too much and doesn't look to get his teammates involved as much as Teague and The German Blur do. I can see why Mack barely plays.

Antić doesn't play the second game of back to backs.

Edited by ATLHawks3
  • Like 1

Dennis is special. As great as Teague has been, I see Dennis surpassing him in a couple of years. I just love the way he plays, the fearlessness, the swagger, some would say cockiness, but he never gets out of control. He just seems to get better and better each game. And only in his second year!

Incredible game by Dennis.. was not hard to see that him and Al were, talent-wise, a level or two above everyone else on the court.

With Al scheduled to sit tomorrow, I'm afraid to see what DeMarcus Cousins will do to Pero.

Hopefully we see more Brand than Pero in the next couple of weeks.  Pero's defense/offensive has seemed pretty poor for quite a while now and Brand looked much better on defense tonight. 

I've run out of things to say about this squad. Good road win with Al, Dennis, and scrubs.

As much as I'm a Kyke Stan I don't mind him missing a few games although GS is looming again. It seems when he doesn't play or is limited we hold teams under 90. Let's go.

Edited by benhillboy

I've run out of things to say about this squad. Good road win with Al, Dennis, and scrubs.

As much as I'm a Kyke Stan I don't mind him missing a few games although GS is looming again. It seems when he doesn't play or is limited we hold teams under 90. Let's go.

This is a quite unfortunate typo.