• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The difference

Alex

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley(or Sally sunshine)...

Don't worry, if I wanted to insult you I'd call you @Dolfan23! Ohhhhh! saythat.gif

Seriously though, can any Houston-based squawkers do a wellness check on Dolfan.  He might've blown out his other knee and has fallen .... and he can't get up. biggrin.png

No excuses, but this was the fifth game of a west coast road trip, missing Kyle's shooting and the space he creates, with Al unable to hit open shots, against the best team in the west who are virtually unbeatable at home with Draymond Green hitting 3s like his name is Klay Thompson. So we lose and now Dennis is a scrub compared to Leandro Barbosa?? Whaa?

• Like 1

We, the Hawk fans, are getting desperate!  Woe is me!  This late in the season

and, after that loss, we only have a 10 game lead over second place.

Will we survive this?  Stay tuned for further updates.

spiteful.gif

• Like 1

Yeah I agree on the 2 guard.   Having Ray, or Kevin Martin or Gary Neal right now would be a nice luxury.   But hopefully we can score one in the draft.   Like you said, it's get healthy time.   A healthy Hawks team is certainly the best in the East if not the league.

We need someone developmental. Neal/Ray/Martin don't solve potential issues and none of them are starters either. 

• Moderators

Horford: 4/18

If anything, this game showed that Korver is more important to the Hawks than Klay is to the Warriors. They got great nights from scrubs. Barnes hasn't shot that well all season.

The Warriors are more individually talented than the Hawks, but they are not better as a team.

• Premium Member

I imagine one of these threads didn't pop up after the game we won without Thabo while they were at full strength. Couldn't find any differences then?

I thought Alex was a level-headed poster, when did he join The Miserables?

The Warriors didn't have Bogut.

Dennis was really bad offensive, but I think his defense vs curry was quite okay. He made Curry mad...

" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0">

Dennis was really bad offensive, but I think his defense vs curry was quite okay. He made Curry mad...

<script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

OMFG, there was never a moment in my life where I wanted our guy to straight chin-check a guy more than I wanted Dennis to swing on "tough guy" Curry.  What a b*tch-move.  Best believe Curry saw his big man standing there while Dennis' teammates were already at the bench at that moment.

I didn't really mind the Warriors before this game but now I'm in @Spud2Nique's boat.  F*ck the Warriors.  I hope they get Memphis at some point so we can see how "tough" little boy Curry is.

Hell, I hope they see OKC in round 1 so Westbrook can break him in half.  Before this season, Curry wasn't "tough" enough to even last a whole season.  Congrats on getting the paper mache out of your ankles Curry.  Be glad Dennis didn't think you were worth it.

• Premium Member

OMFG, there was never a moment in my life where I wanted our guy to straight chin-check a guy more than I wanted Dennis to swing on "tough guy" Curry.  What a b*tch-move.  Best believe Curry saw his big man standing there while Dennis' teammates were already at the bench at that moment.

I didn't really mind the Warriors before this game but now I'm in @Spud2Nique's boat.  F*ck the Warriors.  I hope they get Memphis at some point so we can see how "tough" little boy Curry is.

Hell, I hope they see OKC in round 1 so Westbrook can break him in half.  Before this season, Curry wasn't "tough" enough to even last a whole season.  Congrats on getting the paper mache out of your ankles Curry.  Be glad Dennis didn't think you were worth it.

To be fair, Dennis does do some things on offense and defense that might be considered 'dirty' if it were a player from another team. I'm pretty sure the elbows on offense start to get a little annoying after a while.

To be fair, Dennis does do some things on offense and defense that might be considered 'dirty' if it were a player from another team. I'm pretty sure the elbows on offense start to get a little annoying after a while.

You're absolutely right but how many guys have reacted like that?

It's fair to be upset about it, it's not fair to act all big bad tough guy after the game's been pretty much decided to try to showboat in front of the home fans (oh, and with backup right next to you to "hold you back").  B*tch.  Move.

Has there ever been as unlikeable a duo of MVP candidates as there are this year?