• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thabo & Pero Arrested; Thabo OUT FOR SEASON due to injuries

ersimo2889

• Moderators

Lol - was Thabo limping at the end of that video?

I sure couldn't tell! Being that it may have been an internal bone, IF it was broken at the time, he may not have known for sure, and the limping effect may have kicked in later on once the injury had time to worsen in jail.

I do wonder, though, if something was amiss in the beginning -- the claimed struggle where he was allegedly flailing his legs -- because at the time the video starts it looks (to me) like Thabo may have been slipping or falling forward and the cops may have mistook a pained reaction for him trying to resist. At one point they're walking toward the street when the struggle happens, and the next minute they're taking Thabo back onto the sidewalk and around the corner.

When he walks off toward the middle of the video you get just about 2-3 seconds (everyone's wearing black at night... besides Pero, lol) and there's nothing obvious to suggest he's limping. Thabo isn't saying anything to anybody during the ordeal to suggest distress or displeasure or anything... the French folks are saying enough on his behalf. The rest of the video is Pero on the ground in his white pants getting picked up and hauled off by the cops.

~lw3

I want Thabo back next season after we win the title this season. All you haters are always gonna hate. People make mistakes, we are human. Let's gather the troops and make a deep run. F*ck feeling sorry for ourselves and thinking about the past. What's done is done. That's my thought on this, I'm done.

• Premium Member

If he hadn't been "clubbin'" at 4 am it wouldn't have happened.

I hope his ankle hurts really  bad.

I'm upset with that idiot as much as anyone but wishing real life injury on a person for anything short of a serious crime is not cool.

news flash, if he wasn't out at the club on a back to back he wouldn't be in this spot. 

see, critical thinking would suggest that, he had not made said bad decision, he wouldn't be in his current position, no matter what your opinion of the cops is.

all on Thabo and the other players that went. there's no victim blaming lol, he was just being an idiot.

lets also mention he has literally no ties to copeland and was only there to get in people's way.

it's his fault.

if we truly want a spurs culture, that shit has got to be stopped.

Parker got an eye cut in a club fight a few years ago and learned his lesson. hopefully this will do the same. 

• Like 3

The victim blaming in this thread has reached an all-time douchebag Hall of Fame level...unreal.

Get well Thabo. It sucks DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF THE NYPD that we're not going to be able to see our full team for the playoffs, but people that think you should be a robot and have no outside life are idiots.

if u hink the definition of an outside life is being in a night club at 4 am then that is a very sad way to live. They could ve all all had some good seafood played a light game of uno and then fallen asleep.
  • Like 1

if u hink the definition of an outside life is being in a night club at 4 am then that is a very sad way to live. They could ve all all had some good seafood played a light game of uno and then fallen asleep.

I'm sorry but that's what old people consider fun.

• Like 1

The victim blaming in this thread has reached an all-time douchebag Hall of Fame level...unreal.

Get well Thabo. It sucks DUE TO THE ACTIONS OF THE NYPD that we're not going to be able to see our full team for the playoffs, but people that think you should be a robot and have no outside life are idiots.

Tell me about it. Some of this stuff's sickening. Smh

Bob:Teague swings the ball around to DMC who dumps it down to Al. Al who is quickly doubled throws it out to a wide open Pero Antić. Pero takes a dribble and launches a 3ball off of one foot.  DOINK, ball scooped up by Lebron who jets to the other side of the floor and SLAMS it through the rim and bounced off Shelvin Macks head for the lead. Nique:  Well good thing Pero and Thabo were able to get their drink on back in April.....

I want Thabo back next season after we win the title this season. All you haters are always gonna hate. People make mistakes, we are human. Let's gather the troops and make a deep run. F*ck feeling sorry for ourselves and thinking about the past. What's done is done. That's my thought on this, I'm done.

This team doesn't have even a slim chance of winning the title.

I'm upset with that idiot as much as anyone but wishing real life injury on a person for anything short of a serious crime is not cool.

He is already injured. 

Dude just basically insured that the team would have another early exit in the playoffs.

The stat speaks for itself.... No wins vs. +500 teams on the road.

This team is going to have another early playoff exit.... And mostly due to Thabo's foolishness. I'm going to be all over him for his remaining tenure as a Hawk.

"outside life" lol

it was 4 am with a game the next day and the playoffs around the corner. With a bunch of other losers in a club. People who go to clubs to get drunk are losers.

I should know about drunken losers because I had one for a father and he lost his leg because of it.

People will go to any lengths to coddle these players.

Dude claimed that he "Takes his professional career seriously". Obviously he doesn't.

He wasn't a "victim".... The cops told him to get the hell out of the way and he clearly didn't listen.

• Like 4