• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone interested in seeing what Bud could do with Josh Smith?

Wurider05

• Premium Member

I'm torn on this. I always felt Josh got a bad rap here to the point here his negatives got blown out of proportion and those negatives were all some people could see. He brings a LOT of good things to the table. But he developed some bad habits here that he's still struggling with. If he can fully 'buy in' to what Bud is doing here then I'd be fine with it.

• Like 1

I said this close to a year ago. A lot of what we see now would've likely happened years ago if Bud's crew had been here. You think Bud would've been cool with Marvin watching cartoons all summer long? Or the other Osh (Childress) shooting like a nine-year old?

If Bud would've been here to instill good habits in him from the jump instead of Woody and LD, they'd be carving a statue of Osh right now. That ship has unfortunately sailed...

I%27m_outta_here!.gif

If the windows' still open, I'm coming behind you.

Any mild success Josh has is a result of miraculous luck and a coach who lets his players run rampant. If you want to throw the attendance increase out the window next year Stevie K would like to have a word with you.

• Like 4

Josh is a free agent. 

I don't think Josh would come back to ATL, especially if Millsap is the starter. The main reason he left was so he can spread his wings, ATL offered him plenty of money to stay. If he did play in ATL, he would be a good fit though.

I don't think Josh would come back to ATL, especially if Millsap is the starter. The main reason he left was so he can spread his wings, ATL offered him plenty of money to stay. If he did play in ATL, he would be a good fit though.

We didn't even offer him a contract when he became a free agent. He simply did not fit in Bud's system.

• Admin

he is a horrible fit here
  • Like 1