• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Nets at Hawks

lethalweapon3

I haven't been able to watch the past 3 games and I'm in serious need of a Hawks fix. I hope tonight's trip to Phillips has a better outcome than opening night.

We will force the Nets to shoot more 3's than they want to and they will likely shoot a poor percentage while we cruise to our 5th win.

• Like 1

Love the game thread as usual! BroLo haha...I like that nickname. So Korver should be resting but I think it might not be a bad idea to rest Thabo as well. I don't think the Nets have nearly enough firepower against us.

Hawks 117

Nets 93

I don't think it will be close.

23 minutes ago, JETSET said:

I haven't been able to watch the past 3 games and I'm in serious need of a Hawks fix. I hope tonight's trip to Phillips has a better outcome than opening night.

We will force the Nets to shoot more 3's than they want to and they will likely shoot a poor percentage while we cruise to our 5th win.

If'n we lose .... it's open season on @JETSET

22 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Love the game thread as usual! BroLo haha...I like that nickname. So Korver should be resting but I think it might not be a bad idea to rest Thabo as well. I don't think the Nets have nearly enough firepower against us.

Hawks 117

Nets 93

I don't think it will be close.

We need thabo in there. Joe might decide to bully folks if we stick undersized defenders on him all night.  Really, I just love watching Thabo play and don't want to miss out when I'm at the game. 

These type games can become really scary.  A poor team, desperate for their first win.

Be careful, Hawks, and don't get too full of yourselves and drop this one.  It can happen.

Atlanta should win this one.  Thabo should be back and Korver will probably sit this one out.

Who else will sit and who will be active?  Hawks have a great bench!

GO ATL !!

• Like 1

It was ugly for about 3 quarters but they got the win

Good game from Dennis. Hope this gets him back on track

Jeff with another good one but you can tell his hand is bothering him

Baze continues to grow

Al is Al. Dude is playing well

They look like they need this upcoming day off.

• Like 1