• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Preview: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

Wow!  Finally, two in a row.  Nail biter tonight.  Missed too may fowl shots. 

(Missing any at all is too many)

Another game today, as it's after midnight.

GO ATL GA. ---- ATLANTA HAWKS !!

• Like 1

My goodness! Same old story!

We shot the ball good as usual and even played solid defense but we can't blow a team out if we are going to allow all of those offensive rebounds!

oh that rebounding is terrible squawk! That win would have and should have been easier but I'm glad we won.

FEW NOTES:

-Dennis was hitting that mid ranger like he was Tony Parker! You want to steal Teagues minutes play like that....and his defense was excellent too in my opinion.

-Speaking of Teague....other than that last shot that ref gave him love for (which I'm glad) he played awful in my opinion. Wasn't aggressive enough on either end. This was a game Dennis should have played way more minutes in and surprisingly Bud didn't do that or atleast didn't seem like it.

-Another Dennis note...he was locked in on the offense. The ball didn't stall nearly as much and he knew what he wanted to do every trip down the court seem like.

-On to Sap...give this man props! He locked down Dirk and made his every shot tough. Then in the 2nd half gave us a great offensive game.

-On to Splitter....this what we were waiting for. Splitter came in and made impact on the defense end and was able to challenge shots at the goal. Made great passes on offense to find the open man or mismatches and also finished well around the goal when he did shoot. I only wish he played more minutes maybe them zaza wouldn't have had all those offensive boards.

-LAST There was one play where Splitter made a great defensive play in the 3rd and the refs made a terrible call! Lol it's not funny but that sent our starters to go into straight bitch mode at the refs and I'm talking all 5 of them...it was something to see! They knew that was a bad call and decided to show it....loved that.

• Like 1

I'll take it, just hate seeing the struggles with scoring (Kyle.) And how you find a way to win after surrendering 21 offensive rebounds is well beyond me.  Name me a 7 footer in NBA history who finishes weaker than Splitter.  Really, one.

Anyway, Let's Go.  Great follies by our former Hawks Sweet Lou and Schmoove tonight.  You can't make this stuff up.

I'll say it one more time. Korver is a problem if he's not hitting 3's at a ridiculous rate. Closing with Korver/Bazemore on the wing likely won the game, but it's looking like Korver is an even bigger issue than playing with a limited offensive player in Sefolosha in the starting lineup. Not hitting 3's and getting roasted defensively.