• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks agree to terms with Bazemore 4 years 70 mIllion

NBASupes

If our intention is to move Splitter and Scott and perhaps Thabo in order to sign Baze while also keeping Horford, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Hawks ALREADY have those moves lined up - including trade partners and the works. That is IF that is our intention.

Edited by RandomFan

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

He was offered more from Rockets and Lakers but took $2mill less to stay with Hawks. Do you understand that?

I understand it. I also don't have too much of an issue with the money compared to what others are getting today. I just don't think he's who we should have signed between he and Horford. 

It sounds like the Hawks have said flat out "no" to an Al Horford five year max and that may very well cost them Al Horford entirely and they may have a deal for him if he comes down from five year max.

Edited by Lurker

2 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

If our intention is to move Splitter and Scott and perhaps Thabo in order to sign Baze while also keeping Horford, you can bet your bottom dollar that the Hawks ALREADY have those moves lined up - including trade partners and the works. That is IF that is our intention.

Who's going to take Splitter? 

• Moderators
25 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I did not write that in the title. 

Someone edited. 

You were the last person to edit your post but I just removed the end of Al part for you.