• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another Barnes Burner?

lethalweapon3

Guess I just don't have those overly intense desires anymore but really, what would possess Derek or anyone else to cross a disturbingly dangerous path with Matt Barnes for any reason not slated to the roundball court. I personally would not bet against him in a MMA rumble. OK, give him thirty days of mat work first. Not intended as a pun, really. But this guy just seems more and more dangerous. Any news is bad news for Matt. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
26 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

PLOT TWIST: Starring soon-to-be NBA ring-holder Matt Barnes as, "The Saner of the Two"!

~lw3

Dayum, that's crazy.  Just further evidence in the 'Derrick Fisher is a douche column.

13 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Just ban these guys from the league already.   Geez.

"Naw.  Then what else would we talk about?" - NBA TMZ Staffer(s)

I think the best thing for the league is to not let the warriors win and have Barnes play with a red nose on  to signify his naughtiness. A red fake nose from Walgreens for Fisher as well..(also to help end child poverty). It's a great cause for the kids and punishes these two at the same time.

The NBA is a money maker right. They want super teams ...they want ratings...they want Adam Silver to have a golden cape so he'll be known as the golden cape man who revived the NBA right? 

At least do it for a good cause and spread the wealth. I know that the NBA claims to donate time and money to their communities but with what the NBA makes, it's not enough.

Sorry to turn this lovely piece into a dark n disturbed rant. 

Whenever the smoke clears from this saga it will make the Jason Kidd and Jim Jackson battle for a babe seem like child's play. Well, guess a flipped car caused by a DUI takes it way past child's play. Still this is reality tv level stuff and I would not necessarily put it past Barnes to wind up in jail over this stuff. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Wonder if Barnes will sue - cause I'm sure he didn't get permission from Barnes to drive his car, plus a DUI???

Fun times ahead.

Sounds like Barnes gave the car to his ex and she let Fisher drive it.  Fisher will end up paying to replace it.