• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Kings

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Sasha's not feeling so fierce, yet Vezenkov is the only Kings player on the Boo-Boo Report (Questionable, sprained ankle). Along with Trae, De'Andre Hunter (inflamed knee) and 2Ts Matthews (strained calf) remain on the Outs.

The Hawks can afford to be judicious with their not-in-the-act-of-shooting fouls, so long as Dejounte isn't risking foul trouble. Sacramento missed 19 of 44 freebies in their past two narrow defeats, and are down to a league-worst 72.,5 team FT%. Leading scorers Fox and Sabonis have regressed to 71.7 and 66.8 percent, respectively, from the charity stripe.

100-Year-of-Royalty-Logo-1-1.png

Founded as the Rochester (NY) Seagrams way back in 1923, the current Kings' commemorative logo honors "100 Years of Royalty". If not Loyalty, considering all the moves they've made through the decades (the five jewels rep their present and prior NBA homes. For their sake, I am glad Seattle isn't jewel #6).

Back home, the pictured-above Sears and Roebuck building, constructed in 1926 before its current form as BeltLine-bougie playground and food hall Ponce City Market, is "the largest brick structure in the Southeast U.S." Good masonry, Saddiq!

~lw3

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Meanwhile the Hawks has to fly to Miami for a later than normal game and endure an extra long half time and getting back to the A later than normal to prepare for a Cavs team on 2 days rest, then fly to the West coast for tonight's game vs Sac.

Great Job NBA!!! 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nash said:

KAT at 60pts with 10 3's, 9:30 before end. That's the player we need at 5

And just lost to the Hornets.. lol

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Nash said:

I swear to God I want to vomit watching Clint. Trade the fuc*ing loser that can't score from 6" away from the basket. Disgusting 

What does this say about OO?