• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

On 12/30/2023 at 2:50 PM, Peoriabird said:

Why do we have to have these never ending debates about Dre? They are simply not worth it! This has been obvious for years!  The usual go to is the Hawks lose because of Dre despite the Hawks struggling to win without him. Once you see those two paradigm, time to end these nonsensical discussions period

I agree.

Time to trade 12 for a more impactful player.

7 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

Dre would have a +20 point differential, but Trae isn't letting him get "quality touches". That's what @Peoriabird is saying.

(lol remember that narrative?) 

We should run the offense through 12 .. ya know, whenever he gets back from yet another booboo.

But better cue up the Benny Hill music.  'Cause the comedy of errors that ensues will be one for the ages.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

Am I the only one that got extreme John Collins narrow-shoulders, no-length, sawft-forward vibes from Sac's Murray? 

No him and Jabari were my guys in that draft I didn’t like Blanchero.. oops 😂 for the latter part.

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, AHF said:

Definitely need to trade the first guy to average 30/12 for a month in the last 30 years.  Who needs that kind of production?  Team is only 6 points worse when he is off the floor.  I'm sure that will improve the team. 

Plus he has missed like 17 games over the last 3 years combined.  Can't afford that kind of unavailability.  Glad we found the guy not delivering outstanding production.

Where are the wins?

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Peoriabird said:

Where are the wins?

The team outperforms their opponent when he is on the floor season after season and underperforms their opponent when he isn't but you want to get rid of him and keep people where the team gets outperformed when they are on the floor?  How does that fix the winning side of things?

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 1/4/2024 at 11:19 AM, AHF said:

The team outperforms their opponent when he is on the floor season after season and underperforms their opponent when he isn't but you want to get rid of him and keep people where the team gets outperformed when they are on the floor?  How does that fix the winning side of things?

or trade for someone better

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Peoriabird said:

or trade for someone better

Everyone is open for trade if you can upgrade.  That is a tough task to do with guys this high profile.  Utah sure doesn’t look better after trading away Mitchell and Gobert for example.  Sabonis for Halliburton trades are very rare.  

• Like 2