• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

20 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Sacramento is a good offensive team, but horrible on defense like us.

Mike Brown hates their defensive effort.

This should be a game that goes deep into the 120s.

over/under is 252.5 . . . which is crazy.

Yeah we Finally met a team soft and small like us.. 

But I'd feel better if we still have a 23 point lead and there are 2 minutes left in the 4th. lol

You know how we usually do with Leads..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah we Finally met a team soft and small like us.. 

But I'd feel better if we still have a 23 point lead and there are 2 minutes left in the 4th. lol

You know how we usually do with Leads..

And just like that.. 9 point game.. smh

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I forgot Trae's shoulder was bothering him.  I had him having a big game tonight.

It still may happen, but with the way the Kings are dogging him, his point total may be way down, with assists higher than normal.

I thought his shoulder has been bothering him for a while now?

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Better play in those last 3 minutes.

Jalen Johnson's activity all over the floor has definitely been missed.  Already has 7 defensive rebounds.

Im flipping back and forth with College Football.. The Hawks piss me off too much..lol

Im over this current squad as constructed..

We're too flawed

Luckily the Kings are also small and soft..

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL . . . well they close the quarter out well.  Lead back up to 18.

JJ the star of the last 4 minutes.  IF Quin ever gets his head out of his butt, and play this dude at the 3, his worth could really explode. He can definitely do it.

Yeah but Im more worried about the 3rd and especially the 4th..

Thats when defenses tighten up.. and our execution goes to shit

But yeah they closed the qtr well..

Edited by terrell

Biggest difference is that Jalen is back and Bey is actually giving us a lot of activity at SF. 

Beys activity give us more hope than Hunters lack of effort and physical play even if Bey is ultimately a worse defender than Hunter.

OO is playing aggressive tonight too. All his defense hasn’t been good but aggression can cause hesitancy.

i hope they can keep this up 2nd half. This team excels when they run the floor and play at a fast pace.

i would like to these same lineup combinations more often going forward including the BIG lineup. Even when we had Patty out there with Trae and Bogi…Patty plays so aggressive it’s just all a spark. This team need some damn attitude folks cause good things happen when they assert themselves.

• Like 1

JJ the star of the last 4 minutes.  IF Quin ever gets his head out of his butt, and play this dude at the 3, his worth could really explode. He can definitely do it.

Third game in a row where we’ve played decent first half defense (50, 50, and now 53 points)

But then the 2nd half happened..

I agree….he don’t have to play the 4….he can truly play both.

Did you see Jalen staying in front of Fox on multiple possessions! Dude is great with on ball defense and he knows how to use his length!

jalen is our point of attack defender but he doesn’t get that responsibility nearly enough.