• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Kings at Hawks

lethalweapon3

Just now, terrell said:

He's so MID

But he aint alone

The entire organization is MID. This team has problems beyond the players. To think Landry thought this team could win with this roster is a joke. This organization is jacked up and I’m not sure prime Lebron would be able to win here. They appear to be fine with settling being a play in team every year. No reason for Hunter to have been on this team at the start of the season. Marshmallow is the same player he’s always been but yet he’s still on the team and hurt AGAIN. 

• Sad 1

Bunch of this or that’s…would’ve could’ve….

Had a good chance at 110-110 with 2-3 to go.  After a few stalemate possessions Trae pulls up for 30’ with 16 on the shot clock.  Iron.  They go down hit a 3.  113-110.  Dagger and didn’t look back.  Game was over there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Seen this team win one game at home since November 1st and it was against the worst team in NBA history.  Been to every home game except thanksgiving week smh

When you’re literally at the games it’s worse. lol I know that feeling.

Are the stands still filled up ?…seems to be watching on the TV. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chrimturn said:

Bunch of this or that’s…would’ve could’ve….

Had a good chance at 110-110 with 2-3 to go.  After a few stalemate possessions Trae pulls up for 30’ with 16 on the shot clock.  Iron.  They go down hit a 3.  113-110.  Dagger and didn’t look back.  Game was over there.

Same ole shit

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Do you even watch the games?  Nobody else out there can score.   Blame the only guy doing something. 

I'd accept the opinion to trade him from people who legit want to start from scratch.  But then they need to explain why they wanna tank in a year with no actual #1 type player available. 

And then they have to explain why they prefer losing at a high level for years to simply being a reshuffle away from being a contender - yes, I think the landscape of the league allows this to be a reality. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Our record with Dre is way better than our record without Dre

What’s the record I’m curious and shocked if it’s truly that much better and I’m not even a Dre basher on this board, I just know he is what he is which is avg at best with an elite prototype SF build.

• Thanks 2

• Premium Member

The fact that we couldn't score in the last 5 minutes...comes down to the coach. 

You can't draw up 1 freakin play to get us an easy bucket?

yeah, there was some bumbling and stumbling... and yeah we need to address some things about our lineups... But  you can't draw up 1 freakin play?

9 hours ago, JTB said:

What’s the record I’m curious and shocked if it’s truly that much better and I’m not even a Dre basher on this board, I just know he is what he is which is avg at best with an elite prototype SF build.

I told every person here that this team was going to lose damn near every game without Dre months ago and all fools said was trade Dre and he's the problem. 

9 hours ago, terrell said:

Dude who cares?  Hunter is ass and always injured ..

I hate to be mean but damn..

When Dre played we were losing too..

Dre is not ass

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'd accept the opinion to trade him from people who legit want to start from scratch.  But then they need to explain why they wanna tank in a year with no actual #1 type player available. 

And then they have to explain why they prefer losing at a high level for years to simply being a reshuffle away from being a contender - yes, I think the landscape of the league allows this to be a reality. 

It's what we have been doing.  This is just set... repeat.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

Sorry but this team wasn’t good with Hunter and wasn’t going to win anything with him. This organization is jacked up. 

I never said they were good with Dre. Mid ass team. I said without Dre, they ain't winning shit and obviously, I was right. 

I told every person here that this team was going to lose damn near every game without Dre months ago and all fools said was trade Dre and he's the problem. 

The BBIQ on this site is disgraceful 

Dre is not ass

He should be easy to move then

Hawks need  a makeover

Just now, JTB said:

.400. That's not good and worse than .500 which is basically what we are with him but without Dre, we can't beat no one unless we have a hot shooting day and the other team is ice cold like Toronto was when we beat them.

I never said they were good with Dre. Mid ass team. I said without Dre, they ain't winning shit and obviously, I was right. 

They aint winning shit with him either though..

• Like 1