• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

Great thread as always lw3!!! Love the Porzingless lol...I thought you would have said Porzingisless, dang that's harder to say...I just tried 5 times fast and thank God for Peter and his pickles right? Lol. Loved the elf too...NO LETTING JODIE BEAT US!!!!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

ps I don't know why Timmy jr. gets the 2k player of the game when clearly Do it all Millsap should have received it. Timmy was still unconscious and hoping to be tonight in Orlando as well!!!

IMG_7742.JPG

IMG_7744.JPG

IMG_7745.JPG

IMG_7746.JPG

IMG_7747.JPG

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

LMAO...Why Fourmizz...did he google Fournier and get scarred for life? :-D

Oh I just got that! 4 missed games...ull have to forgive me...

IMG_7775.JPG

Dennis gets 9% of his shots blocked (by my rough math) yet his shooting percentage is creeping above .465, very high for his style, size, and age.  That gives me confidence he's still on a steep trajectory and the game is slowing for him.  Gotta clean up the lost ball turnovers though, already more  than all of last season.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Dennis gets 9% of his shots blocked (by my rough math) yet his shooting percentage is creeping above .465, very high for his style, size, and age.  That gives me confidence he's still on a steep trajectory and the game is slowing for him.  Gotta clean up the lost ball turnovers though, already more  than all of last season.

Dennis needs to add a Tony Parker like floater. He is finishing better through contact at the rim.

6 minutes ago, Trout7 said:

I am much more impressed with the Hawks handling a sub .500 team than beating the Spurs.  

Kinda weird sounding but after this early season do understand. 

• Like 1

Solid payback win with a balanced effort. This game showed pure Hawks basketball in both sides. 

Even the most criticized Baze and Delaney played pretty good. I still hope that Baze eventually will find his groove. We are moving the ball and shooting with more confidence, it shows on the 3PT%. 

Lets keep it rolling. 

GO HAWKS!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Garchelino said:

We are moving the ball and shooting with more confidence, it shows on the 3PT%. 

Yeah, we broke fifty percent from three and without shooting them with any desperation.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if Hawks got lucky with the calls from refs, but i'll take it. I can see why Ibaka got frustrated, seems like Hawks were getting a lot of calls.

Hopefully hawks can stay consistent especially with their upcoming schedule, not a lot of high caliber opponents. 

• Like 2