• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Magic

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, Spursfanpeacemaker said:

Hopefully hawks can stay consistent especially with their upcoming schedule, not a lot of high caliber opponents. 

And therein lies the catch. Lets not play down to anyone anymore. Tonight was a beautiful example.

• Like 2

I think Baze's headband prevented him from playing like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Welcome to 2017 Malcolm - after the bashing we gave you - good game.

Our defense seems to have picked up a tick. Our ball and player movement, much improved.

Dennis keeps growing

Still need to take care of the turnovers, 9 in 1st half and only 3 in 2nd half.

Definitely agree about the defense for the last few games seems quicker to react. Can't get around the fact that defense is hard work. Maybe Bud paying attention or better commitment from the guys but it looks improved and we have wins. 

• Like 1

Ahora, Spud2Nique dijo:

Hahahaha ahhhhh I hate you Larry Drew...you dirty dirty rat...

Giannis buzzer beater 1 min ago

Damn, that greek freak is a straight baller, never ceases to amaze me. 

Ok, Hornets and Bucks won, at least I hope Lebron takes care of business against Bulls. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Definitely agree about the defense for the last few games seems quicker to react. Can't get around the fact that defense is hard work. Maybe Bud paying attention or better commitment from the guys but it looks improved and we have wins. 

Olivia did say that Bud and Paul worked on the defensive strategy regarding Ibaka, force him left and guard the 3.

Did anyone see the exchange with Dennisat the freethrow line with about 5 mins left.

Dennis misses 1st ft, Serge grabs the ball as it rebounds and was talking to it, gives it to ref, Dwight asks for ball and talks to it - reverses Ibaka's  juju, lololol.

Baze was 5/31 on 3pts in Deember for a wopping 16%.

So far for January and the New year he is 4/5 for an eye popping 80% (i know sample size), let's hope he's at least better than 16%.

Last season Bazemore mussed 28 total freethrows, we aren't even at the halfway point and he has 24 missed freethrows? 

We don't need him to be a world beater just better consistently than he's been in December.

18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

The Kent Bazemore headband? Worn on the advice of his mother.

Momma Always knows Best.

Love ittttt....he looks ghetto fab too like he could be kickin it in the streets of St. Louis with FABULOUS and Nelly...

Makes me miss my NBA logo headbands of yesteryear when I rocked the outside courts...oh 90's

• Premium Member

Baze reminded me of how the Hawks season has been tonight. He isn't as bad as he looked most of this season but he also isn't as good (offensively) as he was tonight.

It's so hard to tell where we are as a team because we have been either great or bad. I'm enjoying another winning streak though so I'll ride it out and see what happens!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Hahahaha ahhhhh I hate you Larry Drew...you dirty dirty rat...

Lol man I get upset whenever I watch Giannis play.   Just thinking of him and Dennis as our two main pieces in the future smh . Dude just keeps getting better and better

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Lol man I get upset whenever I watch Giannis play.   Just thinking of him and Dennis as our two main pieces in the future smh . Dude just keeps getting better and better

You aren't the only one. I'll never root for them against the Hawks or TWolves but I'm a fan of the Bucks since they got him and Parker. Kidd is a solid, solid coach and that team could be deadly if they get their hands on a decent PG.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sarcatic1 said:

Ya he truly lives up to his nickname the freak. Not sure I've seen anything like this before. Lol. He's kinda like a new creature. Like half man half mythological creature.

IMG_7780.JPG