• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Mavericks

lethalweapon3

vor 39 Minuten, DS17Fanboy sagte:

What are you even talking about? Stop pretending I dont like Howard. I dont need you parading around imagining people hate Howard. And Im getting rude because I need to say it over and over to ... like you. That is rude in my book. To not go in to what people tried saying with some effort, typing shit down etc. But still go repeating BS like me not liking Howard. Im enjoying him regardless of what ... like you are trying to tell me Im doing.

And I got "rude " the other day because a certain lady attacked me for no reason, I then explain nicely again because she might misunderstood, but then goes attacking again, after which I loose my cool in return and I can bang with the best of them. Im sorta German/Dutch Ghetto u know and dont take shit from no one, which is bad but learned behavior. 361/65 Nimma represenet.

Anyway I should stop getting upset over other sportsfan's opinions and methods. Majority are what they are. Plebs thinking like plebs.

literally what im saying. In every post i mention how good dwight is at what he does and that he shows effort and sh*t and still they pretend tr*sh like i wouldnt like him. Tellin people to have an agenda even though being the only one not reading correctly and sticking to what he said no matter what others say. 

Can we all just have a group-hug and get passed this?  I promise @Spud2Nique won't pinch anyone's tushy.

Seriously, there's only like 1 or 2 people here that genuinely dislike anyone else and neither of them is @DS17Fanboy or @StephenHawking.  If you feel you've been slighted, it's more than likely just a misunderstanding due to this not being the best way to fully explain what one is saying.

Now c'mon, bring it in, let's hug it out.

Why are some pretending as if the Hawks signed Dwight in his prime as one of the most coveted free agents...and not some reclamation project that was viewed as a malcontent not worth the trouble primarily because of his belief that the ball should be spammed into him in the post despite the growing evidence that he wasn't at all efficient at it?

4 straight coaches can't be wrong.  The stats can't be wrong.  D'Antoni and Harden are looking like early contenders for COY and MVP, so no, can't blame them either.  His role is perfect as is.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Can we all just have a group-hug and get passed this?  I promise @Spud2Nique won't pinch anyone's tushy.

Seriously, there's only like 1 or 2 people here that genuinely dislike anyone else and neither of them is @DS17Fanboy or @StephenHawking.  If you feel you've been slighted, it's more than likely just a misunderstanding due to this not being the best way to fully explain what one is saying.

Resume on file for squawk moderator...

1 minute ago, Spud2Nique said:

Resume on file for squawk moderator...

I just need like 2 more references to make senior squawk mod, right?  I already meet the 3rd-grade education requirement (hehe).  I'm jus' kiddin' guys.  Guys?  Don't bann me, bro!

vor einer Stunde, kg01 sagte:

you know its like back in school if people keep calling me names unjustified whether i told them its unjustified or not i get angry

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

you know its like back in school if people keep calling me names unjustified whether i told them its unjustified or not i get angry

I'm fairly certain the only actual name calling seems to be coming from the German fans.

35 minutes ago, StephenHawking said:

Yeah but nobody called y'all names (not that I saw anyways).  Even if someone did, report that person and let the modz take care of it.  When you respond in anger (as @DS17Fanboy found out), you end up being the one punished.

Again, I didn't see anyone calling anyone names until the volleys came from our German contingent.  However, if someone did, point the mod to him/her.  Trust me, they're itching to use the bannhammer.

Look at me, brokering an uneasy peace with the Germans.  This must be what Churchill felt like. :happy:

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah but nobody called y'all names (not that I saw anyways).  Even if someone did, report that person and let the modz take care of it.  When you respond in anger (as @DS17Fanboy found out), you end up being the one punished.

Again, I didn't see anyone calling anyone names until the volleys came from our German contingent.  However, if someone did, point the mod to him/her.  Trust me, they're itching to use the bannhammer.

Look at me, brokering an uneasy peace with the Germans.  This must be what Churchill felt like. :happy:

I would say it would be more like Neville Chamberlain...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 08/01/2017 at 2:32 AM, Peoriabird said:

By the way, I don't understand the love for Millsap!  This guy's skills are noticeably diminished.  Had another awful game but the Hawks still won easily.  Trading Millsap for assets won't be the end of the world as most posters predict.  Millsap is just another over rated sacred cow on this Message board.

:jester:

:talkingearoff:

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden, StephenHawking sagte:

literally what im saying. In every post i mention how good dwight is at what he does and that he shows effort and sh*t and still they pretend tr*sh like i wouldnt like him. Tellin people to have an agenda even though being the only one not reading correctly and sticking to what he said no matter what others say. 

And then whine because they get called names. After making x amount of civil posts taking time and effort to try and defuse this notion. Somehow Im now not allowed to enjoy Dwight Howard because Im supposedly having an agenda. No Im enjoying the Hawks games without an agenda. You just live in your world with your imaginary agenda's Sothron & Co.

You know Sothron, since you have a history degree, you might consider this. Im not only German ghetto-lite, but also an Odinist(yeah, you christians and muslims go ahead make fun) and the Germanic and Celtic religions where rife with storytelling(u know LOTR, Skyrim etc all stemming from that tradition) and the big difference between German and Celtic storytelling whas that the Germanic always put forward straightforwardness, honesty, honour etc as what the main-protagonists should be about. The Celtic however mostly favoured cunning, backstabbing, deveiving etc.  So when Im behaving like an asshole it actually is for a good cause. Its just me being straight forward, taking the moderating and laughs(from all you cool everything is irony hipsters) so you might get the picture some day.

Just ffs go in to what people actually say and not lay words in their mouths instead, to then go on a repeat after the next game. Its just frustrating to repeat one self and honoustly insulting because you are acting like what I wrote in response is not there or something else entirely to your liking Maybe its an Anglo-Saxon thing and that Celtic cunning and deceiving is just f***ing with me.

In any case, I always whas and will stay the kind of asshole I am, because imo it actually needs more of it.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, DS17Fanboy said:

And then whine because they get called names. After making x amount of civil posts taking time and effort to try and defuse this notion. Somehow Im now not allowed to enjoy Dwight Howard because Im supposedly having an agenda. No Im enjoying the Hawks games without an agenda. You just live in your world with your imaginary agenda's Sothron & Co.

You know Sothron, since you have a history degree, you might consider this. Im not only German ghetto-lite, but also an Odinist(yeah, you christians and muslims go ahead make fun) and the Germanic and Celtic religions where rife with storytelling(u know LOTR, Skyrim etc all stemming from that tradition) and the big difference between German and Celtic storytelling whas that the Germanic always put forward straightforwardness, honesty, honour etc as what the main-protagonists should be about. The Celtic however mostly favoured cunning, backstabbing, deveiving etc.  So when Im behaving like an asshole it actually is for a good cause. Its just me being straight forward, taking the moderating and laughs(from all you cool everything is irony hipsters) so you might get the picture some day.

Just ffs go in to what people actually say and not lay words in their mouths instead, to then go on a repeat after the next game. Its just frustrating to repeat one self and honoustly insulting because you are acting like what I wrote in response is not there or something else entirely to your liking Maybe its an Anglo-Saxon thing and that Celtic cunning and deceiving is just f***ing with me.

Well...my mother's family is Scottish/Irish and my father's family is Prussian so I guess I got the best of both worlds?

I'm also an Orthodox Christian. I don't care what other people's religion or race or country or, well, you get the point. I judge a person by that person. That's cool that you believe in the old Germanic pantheon. I have a good friend that also believes in the Norse pantheon and worships Freya as his personal goddess.

I have nothing against you. Never have. I just don't like the way you and others have attacked Howard and now are backtracking from it. I know you German fans love Dennis, look at my signature and my past posts to see how much I like him, and yet you were giving Dwight a lot of flack for most of the season. Your recent posts are the first time I remember you seeing anything positive about him. You were defending Dennis by trying to throw shade on Dwight and I don't like it. The only two good Hawks this season from day one to now have been Dennis and Dwight and yet they are the only two Hawks that really get complained about.

• Like 1