• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Trail Blazers

lethalweapon3

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

If Crawford has his leash, he'd average 40.

When has Crawdawg ever had a leash?

I can understand one not liking McCollum but I think the kid's special.  His change of pace and economy of dribble is CP3-like and only takes what the defense gives, which is a whole lot based on his use of angles and leverage.  When a guy leaves the goose neck up every time he's granted a little chuckery.  And at least he tries on defense, can be a serviceable team stopper.

5 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Both Lillard and CJ had horrible games but both are talented as hell in my opinion. Again, get them on different teams and both will reap crazy benefits. They are too small to play together. Again, DONT SEND THEM EAST..(unless we somehow get involved). 

@kg01 on the CJ front...stay outta my way...or you'll pay....listen to what I say!!! #CJ4MVP

Eggscuses, eggscuses ....

Nobody better come between you and Chuk or between @Sothron and Jockitch er Jokic.

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Eggscuses, eggscuses ....

Nobody better come between you and Chuk or between @Sothron and Jockitch er Jokic.

Like @Sothron said...a possible teaming up of CJ and Jokic could be really fun and would work too. 

Denver and Portland actually make good trade partners too..

Gallo, Chandler for CJ???...just sayin it would help both squads.

By the way, did the city of Portland personally do something to you. I'm guessing you're also not a fan of Portlandia....:-|

35 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

Like @Sothron said...a possible teaming up of CJ and Jokic could be really fun and would work too. 

By the way, did the city of Portland personally do something to you. I'm guessing you're also not a fan of Portlandia....:-|

Jockitch and Chuk would work for an 'antoni coached team.  Games would be like 145-143.

And no, I have nothing against the city of Portland.

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Someone ask: "Who was the hero as I fell asleep when overtime started?"

Answer:  Rookie Taurean Prince.  He was here and there and everywhere

on defense and stole the ball with the final countdown going.

I watched it all.  Terrible shooting night for both teams.  Overtime found

Atlanta quickly down 7-0.  Hawks then closed the game with something

like a 12-0 run.  Nerve racking.

Yes sir Gramps you nailed it right there! 

Ps Thanks for getting us back on track as well ;-)

6 hours ago, Spud2Nique said:

Put a bird on it...

• Like 1

With all our talk about the Portland players, most of us didn't even talk about the game.

It's a bit late now but now I will. This was a nice, gut check win but jesus is this team flawed. Malcolm Delaney might have a couple nice attributes but he is not an NBA level athlete and since Mike Scott has had the worst year of his career, this team has no good backup bigs.

The bench and Bazemore were really bad in this game. Delaney is so bad that when Sefolosha is ready to be back, I'd have Bazemore and Patterson share backup PG duties.

Hardaway Jr has been quite good. He has changed since leaving New York, but it's in very subtle ways. Instead of just chucking up shots every time he gets the ball without help from anything, he will use a screen to free himself up and occasionally cut off the ball. While he's not good defensively, he tries and will hustle. The fast break is something he has always had in his game.

As it turns out, most of the players in New York with the dysfunction of 14/15 just needed to leave New York...

• Like 2

Ok, I just finished watching.

1st Q - eeeww

2nd Q - belonged to Dennis

3rd Q - belonged to THJr

4th Q - belonged to Baze for all the WRONG reasons. Headless chicken play

Overtime - belonged to Our 4 time allstar do-it all Paul.

Prince finally showed something on defense - active and anticipation.

The bench -, Disaster.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ok, I just finished watching.

1st Q - eeeww

2nd Q - belonged to Dennis

3rd Q - belonged to THJr

4th Q - belonged to Baze for all the WRONG reasons. Headless chicken play

Overtime - belonged to Our 4 time allstar do-it all Paul.

Prince finally showed something on defense - active and anticipation.

The bench -, Disaster.

That about sums it up! Please strengthen our bench. Even though people say starters play heavy minutes in the playoffs, our bench is paper thin. If we are serious about the playoffs we need a couple of vets. I'm sorry I can't trust Delaney, Moose and Tiago (lol) in the playoffs. Attach Baze to a trade as well, even Hump or our future Cavs or 2nd rounders.

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ned the Wino (from Good Times) .....that's who Al-Farouq Aminu reminded me of. I've been racking my brain all day.

So Ned for Baze? (Both pictured)...:-|

IMG_8867.JPG