• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Suns "at" Hawks

lethalweapon3

Great game thread lw3!!! Like I've said before, I'd really like to finish at the 7th or 8th spot in the playoffs but I also understand that I need to be careful what I wish for because a few more losses and we could be in the lottery... I don't want that! Let's go Hawks!!!

30 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Guess Tyler Ulis' Point Total Tonight?

Some poor middle-schooler could be sitting in the arena with his lip poked out tonight.

~lw3

Haha...Ulis...19 points, 12 dimes and 2 thieveries..:-/

36 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

You got to be kidding.  I wanted to see Booker.  If the Hawks lose this one I can't even fathom what I'll do.  Thank you NBATV for an actual game at 8:00.

We are the fan game of the week on nbatv? Nice, I'll take it!

4 minutes ago, Spud2Nique said:

We are the fan game of the week on nbatv? Nice, I'll take it!

I think you misunderstood Spud.  That would be the Warriors and Rockets.  This game is so bad Mike Conte and Steve Rathburn's pre-game show was "fuzzed" out on the radio.  WTF.

The Suns should be reprimanded.  Apparently their starting 5 is younger than all the Elite 8s'.

Edited by benhillboy

If this game can't lift the weight of the young guards' shoulders and help them relax, there's a very real chance this is the only win without Millsap and it was with the Suns trying to lose. Both of them look like they're in a very bad spot, nervous, and pressing.