Sunday game

Thomas

So our next matchup is against a team that averaged just shy of 129 points per but have given up and average just shy of 131 points. Our defense is our strength with our starters so will be interesting how they hold up and we should score plenty especially if we can hit all those very probable uncontested threes today. The Magic shot over 50% from three on the Nets last game so heres hoping. The opportunity definitely will be there. Both teams yearn to run a good bit so entertainment galore I would expect. Once again wish Bembry was available to shore up the bench defense, surely need him on both sides of the ball. By the way, this is surely obviously not an official game preview. I'm just eager to post this morning.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Thomas said:

So our next matchup is against a team that averaged just shy of 129 points per but have given up and average just shy of 131 points. Our defense is our strength with our starters so will be interesting how they hold up and we should score plenty especially if we can hit all those very probable uncontested threes today. The Magic shot over 50% from three on the Nets last game so heres hoping. The opportunity definitely will be there. Both teams yearn to run a good bit so entertainment galore I would expect. Once again wish Bembry was available to shore up the bench defense, surely need him on both sides of the ball. By the way, this is surely obviously not an official game preview. I'm just eager to post this morning.

Yes sir! I think this is a game here where defense should really come alive (not that they shouldn’t in any other game, just saying) . Looking forward to seeing how we defend them and also I’m eager to see Dennis continue to play at this early all star level. Prince has been balling too! And as of lately baze has been more than solid as well.

should be a good game today. Go Hawks!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JTB said:

Yes sir! I think this is a game here where defense should really come alive (not that they shouldn’t in any other game, just saying) . Looking forward to seeing how we defend them and also I’m eager to see Dennis continue to play at this early all star level. Prince has been balling too! And as of lately baze has been more than solid as well.

should be a good game today. Go Hawks!

Yeah and think those three will surely add to the entertainment level today because they do indeed love to run. Running can be beautiful and am Ready Eddie for it.